What a night!

giphy.gif

*Maniacal laugh*

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Yesterday’s game had a perfect result for me. The Jets (my former home town team) win got them two more points and will help them get into the playoffs. The Senators (my current home town team) loss will increase the Senators chance of passing LA to get the 30th position and increase the probability of winning one of the top 3 lottery draft picks.

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Yesterday was fantastic! For any of you into advanced team statistics - San Jose has turned the corner. In the last 10 games they are somehow top 5 in xGF% and one of the best in scoring chance for pctg at 5v5 too. They have been bad for most of the year in these categories. Crazy that happens with all their injuries. NJ has been pretty awful in their past 10 games but they are getting some wins through blackwood so hopefully that continues. I was doing some research for betting and came across what I thought were strange stats so I just thought I would share. Hopefully doesn't mean anything =)

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
I watched the last 10 min on the sj-nj game, and the devils could have easily scored 3 more goals in that time. Its crazy how often san jose give up an glorious odd man rush opportunities.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I see 5 concerning matchups left on the schedule Detroit obviously and then 4 coming on the California road trip + Chicago so hopefully get some road tank luck there, gonna be a tight finish folks!

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Massive wins by the Hawks and Wild . We really needed that.

Hopefully the Ducks are able to grab a point or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad