Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Well JR says lines at practice are:

Schwartz-Stastny-Berglund
Steen-Lehtera-Tarasenko
Jaskin-Backes-Oshie
Ott-Goc-Reaves

I'm good with this too. Two good defensive lines, and hopefully the Tarasenko unit can get going.

The line change here is less important than rewarding Berglund for showing up.

Tarasenko had no shots, and he didn't really look right. He showed hesitancy. If he looks that way next game, I'll conclude that his injury was a lot worse than we knew.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015

I guess Bortuzzo is still feeling discomfort from his upper body injury. I really wanted him in on Saturday.

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
don't like steen with tarasenko

Highlander_zps8a515b3a.jpg

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Highly irritated with hitch on that one....i guess he feels they can make changes to alter the game.

STLBloosiers

Jul 14, 2014
these lines make most sense to me

21/23-42-20
17-12-91
21/23-26-74
4th line

not sure why Hitch loves to change the d-pair's

Team Canada didn't put Bo-Petro together for no reason....

Bo-Petro
Shatty-Michalek
Jax-Bortuzzo

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
these lines make most sense to me

21/23-42-20
17-12-91
21/23-26-74
4th line

not sure why Hitch loves to change the d-pair's

Team Canada didn't put Bo-Petro together for no reason....

Bo-Petro
Shatty-Michalek
Jax-Bortuzzo

He changed them because Bouwmeester has had a particularly bad year and Pietrangelo had his struggles in the first half.

I agree that we should go back to it, but it isn't like he was changing for the sake of change.

STLBloosiers

Jul 14, 2014
He changed them because Bouwmeester has had a particularly bad year and Pietrangelo had his struggles in the first half.

I agree that we should go back to it, but it isn't like he was changing for the sake of change.

i know just with how petro played last night may as well go back to what worked for 2 years

Last edited:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Absolutely owned the ice last night. Other then his indecision to get out of the way or block the shot, he was flawless.

That toe drag at the line was pure boss...too bad nothing came of it.

SweetyV

Apr 27, 2014
An unfortunate loss, but it could be worse. We played them pretty well defensively but we just need to find our groove in their end of the ice.

First goal they scored was a total fluke. 99 times out of 100 that rebound doesn't get kicked onto Zuckers stick.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The line change here is less important than rewarding Berglund for showing up.

Tarasenko had no shots, and he didn't really look right. He showed hesitancy. If he looks that way next game, I'll conclude that his injury was a lot worse than we knew.

Tarasenko has been skating hard all game long, forechecking and backchecking hard, and almost had a hat trick in 2 periods. So, I conclude that his problems in Game 1 were NOT an injury, but lack of motivation, for whatever reason (which was a disease almost all The Blues had in Game 1).

Because they had avoided The Hawks and Kings in Series 1, The Blues relaxed, and thought just stepping out on the ice would be enough. It wasn't. In Game 2, they are skating hard and giving it their all. It has shown up on the scoreboard. Let's hope they keep it up the rest of the playoffs.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Man, game 3 is a 2 am start tonight/tomorrow morning for me. I have a paper due tomorrow, too, at 10 AM, that I haven't really started. Not sure how to manage getting everything done and waking up and getting sleep. Oh well.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Man, game 3 is a 2 am start tonight/tomorrow morning for me. I have a paper due tomorrow, too, at 10 AM, that I haven't really started. Not sure how to manage getting everything done and waking up and getting sleep. Oh well.

Write a paper about game 3 of the Blues and Wild 2015 playoff series. You have to watch the game to write the paper. Problem solved. And what professor wouldn't accept that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad