Player Discussion Thatcher Demko

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

drax0s

Mar 18, 2014
Vancouver, BC.
Winrar.

What was the prompt? Lmao.
I think it was something like:
The Canucks goalie Demko had an injury in April and has still not recovered in September. It's apparently a rare injury that hasn't been seen in a hockey player before and has only rarely occurred in soccer players as well (5 or so total times). It's been reported to be a muscle injury, is in the knee area and surgery isn't an option for rehabilitation. He didn't look like he was in serious pain when it happened - more discomfort. What possible injuries fit the description and what is the most likely?
I think I also asked about timeline and prognosis as well which got some of the other details there.

Hilarious if true.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
The media is hilarious. While I'm not saying he is ready for game 1 he was doing almost every drill except the one where he hugs the post on one knee.
The only time I'll panic is if we sign Lankohnen but once we signed that pto fodder, I kind of figured he wasn't that far off. Maybe I'm wrong but I can't see Allvin using Silovs and Pitera or Tolipilo, for more than a few games.
Guess it's time to panic then...

• Haha
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad