Thanks for the Memories, Guys.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I just got alerted that I have been an active member here for fifteen years.
I am very old. (Thanks HF for that reminder)

I know that I am not very active here as much as I was - most of it due to illness - a lot of it just sometimes the hyperbole gets to be too much and I just don't have the patience for it anymore. But this place, and a lot of you guys have been a big part of my life in regards to this team. [and other sporting events].

We've seen many ups, a heck of lot more downs, a lot of drama. Lots of debates, and discussions and fights, and a lot of laughter and all of that stuff. When i didn't understand something [which is a lot of somethings] a lot of you guys were more than willing to help me understand things which i always very much appreciate.

So. thank you guys for 15 years of memories. it's been really lovely for the most part.
No promises if i'll be more active here or not. but just know it's always been interesting.

Daisy

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012

I know that I am not very active here as much as I was - most of it due to illness - a lot of it just sometimes the hyperbole gets to be too much and I just don't have the patience for it anymore. But this place, and a lot of you guys have been a big part of my life in regards to this team. [and other sporting events].

We've seen many ups, a heck of lot more downs, a lot of drama. Lots of debates, and discussions and fights, and a lot of laughter and all of that stuff. When i didn't understand something [which is a lot of somethings] a lot of you guys were more than willing to help me understand things which i always very much appreciate.

So. thank you guys for 15 years of memories. it's been really lovely for the most part.
No promises if i'll be more active here or not. but just know it's always been interesting.

Daisy
Always great to see you post daisy, here's to another 15 years and hopefully a cup or two to celebrate along the way.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Best of luck with the illness Daisy.

I've been here about the same length as you and agree it's crazy how much of my leaf fandom has been lived through this place. I'm still here most days, just don't post nearly as much. Who has time to type so much anymore? Lmao

WilliamInLondon

Mar 24, 2016

Daisy
All the best - but do come back next June when Mitch scores in Game 7 OT. It'll be electric here.

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
Kind words, Daisy.

For what its worth, always enjoy your posts, and even just scrolling through the screen to see your avatar and signature which brightens (as I assume is the intent!) the room.

Looking forward to bright rooms and brighter days!

All the best!

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009

Daisy
My favourite poster on the board, even after all these years. Much love, Daisy!

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
I hope you're well, Daisy! I tend to not comment much online anymore either, it's a waste of energy and people don't change their views. Take care of yourself.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Congrats on 15. I'm starting to wonder if I have been here that long.

If you have priorities then by all means.

Take Care.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013

Daisy
You're a gem Daisy. I hope you're more active on here.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
I don't talk to alot of the people here but have surprisingly been a member since March 2010 (14 years.)

It's always nice to see the veterans posting though. I hope your health improves. Seeya around.

Reactions: banks and Jojalu

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019

Daisy
All class as usual.

Reactions: banks and Buds17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad