Former Bruins Thank You Linus Ullmark

Goom 35

May 16, 2009
Thank you Linus for all the fantastic goaltending you supplied the Bruins with! Your style is SO much more fun to watch than Swayman’s boring, robotic butterfly. You will be missed!

Best of luck in Ottawa!

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Thank you Linus, many hugs.

1719288125979.png

Attachments

• 1719288087061.png
    1719288087061.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 1

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Thanks for this @Alicat

Lost in all of this conversation the past few weeks is what Ullmark brought to the organization. I don't think Swayman would be the quality of player he is now without Ullmark here to push him and support him.

Linus is one of my favourite goaltenders we've had in Boston. I bought his Centennial jersey this year. I think incredibly highly of him as a player and as a person. And I think the Senators are going to be much more competitive this season with him between the pipes.

I'll never forget being able to see him break a club record live in Calgary. Absolutely stellar.

I will miss him.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Thanks for this @Alicat

Lost in all of this conversation the past few weeks is what Ullmark brought to the organization. I don't think Swayman would be the quality of player he is now without Ullmark here to push him and support him.

Linus is one of my favourite goaltenders we've had in Boston. I bought his Centennial jersey this year. I think incredibly highly of him as a player and as a person. And I think the Senators are going to be much more competitive this season with him between the pipes.

I'll never forget being able to see him break a club record live in Calgary. Absolutely stellar.

I will miss him.
what Marty Lapointe was to Bergeron he was to Swayman

He was just a lot better in a bruins uniform than Marty Lapointe 😂

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Thanks for this @Alicat

I will miss him.
Excellent post.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Thanks for this @Alicat

I will miss him.

What a game that was. Seeing Ullmark pull off that epic performance in-person was amazing. Otherworldly goaltending.

What a swell guy. Such a decent human being, given us a lot of great memories and wins over the last three years. The Bond with Sway was special, fully agree Jez is a better player as a result.

Only shame was he was never able to deliver a big playoff performance for us, which I fully believe he has in him, but his best opportunities were cruelled by injury and the Bruins reverting to the 'ride one guy' policy, for better or worse. Never mind.

Thanks Linus, it's been great, good luck in Ottawa.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
One of those times when hockey being a business sucks. Totally understand why he was and needed to be traded, we’re still in a great goaltending situation, but can’t ask for a better UFA signing than Linus. Just an absolutely phenomenal person and player. So many great memories. Wish him nothing but the best for the rest of his career. Hope he gets a huge paycheck.

Winning won’t be as fun without the goalie hug.

• Love
Reactions: Ladyfan

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
Ok Linus, now that you have been traded for Peanuts, perhaps this can put Sweeney (aka Charlie Brown) in Snoopy's dog house! Where Snoopy can fly that doghouse over the Atlantic Ocean and dump Charlie Brown in the ocean, never to be seen again!. Lol

• Love
Reactions: BMC

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Great guy, great team mate, probably help Sway tremendously while he was here.

Lousy playoff performer that he was won't be missed by me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad