Toronto FC: TFC Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
A shootout in a championship game......

Even if TFC wins there, it's kind of lame I mean how even can you get. Just play endless OT until something gives even if it takes 4 hours.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Damn........now legit I'm depressed. Outplayed Seattle all game only to lose in penalties. Can a Toronto team EVER win a game in penalties?? :cry:

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Just couldn't ****ing finish it in regulation or OT! Always always always just had to ****ing miss by ****ing inches **** **** **** why can't Toronto have anything nice!? ****!

I'm gonna get drunk (more so than now)! God ****ing Damnit!

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Wow...a team doesn't register a single shot in 120 minutes of game time yet still wins a championship. ....lol.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I was rooting for Toronto

Your goalie sucks at the mind game. Your kickers are good at it though. Seattle kickers were bad at it. So no idea how you lost that

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wow guys...you got screwed tonight by anti-soccer. With our rivalry, I don't particularly like your team.....but you deserved that cup so much. Can't believe what I just saw.....:shakehead

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
We were the better team. PKs are a crapshoot, and a terrible way to lose.

Thank you for a tremendous run TFC.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Here come the dumb bandwagoners with ideas about how to make soccer better (I'm one of them) why not have less players on the field for OT.

They have 90 minutes to score, if they're playing too defensively take out like 3 players a side and open it up. Let someone win as a team playing on the field from end to end.

Maybe do away with offside rule in OT or something.

That was just lame watching a champion crowned in a shootout (granted I'd probably be like ok sure if TFC won)

Rayban*

Apr 21, 2013
Ottawa
Everybody that tuned in because TO was in the finals was reminded why North Americans don't follow soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad