Toronto FC: TFC 2024 Season \ Canada Soccer: *Canada advances to COPA Semifinal!*

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
TFC are trash. Herdman starting to fade into managerial obscurity.

in more important news, i just found out Tajon Buchanan broke his leg in practice and needs surgery. fukk! That really sucks for Canada, but more so for Tajon's club season coming up.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
First TFC game I watched this year. Defensively.. looked below average. There really wasn't much to like. Do fans like any of these players?

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
First TFC game I watched this year. Defensively.. looked below average. There really wasn't much to like. Do fans like any of these players?
I like some of them. The problem defensively is that the gap from Laryea to anyone behind him is massive (hence why MLS should have paused for international window). Take out Osorio and that's two of TFC's best players (and arguably their two most important).

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
If Canada wins tonight, they should gain 20.99 points, a shootout win should gain them 10.99 and a shootout loss should gain 0.99. A loss before a shootout is worth 0 (knockout game)

Reactions: OddyOh

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
What a 1st half. I doubt this 1-0 score will remain intact for the next 45. Both countries look a shoddy in their own end at times. I swear that's Gerry Dee playing up front fir Venezuala.

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
huge choke david! Jesus

Yeah, he probably should have hit it 1st time. There was another bit of a choke with the goalie out and somebody kind of duffed it where the defender was able to make the save. We should probably have 2 or 3 by now. Granted, Venezuela could probably have 1, too.

Didn't that guy up front from Venezuela play for TFC for a season or half a season? That little guy up front. No idea what his name is.

Yeah, he did.

joepeps

Jan 2, 2004
Toronto
Visit site
Yeah, he probably should have hit it 1st time. There was another bit of a choke with the goalie out and somebody kind of duffed it where the defender was able to make the save. We should probably have 2 or 3 by now. Granted, Venezuela could probably have 1, too.

Yeah, he did.
yeah and he has played his best game today. Way better than anything he did with TFC lol

This game is so fixed... how can you have such biased reffing?

ClarkSittler

Mar 25, 2014
These officials are atrocious!

Saying that, I remember when Canada would get dominated all game in tournaments like this. We're the better team so far, we've had so many chances, hope we can bury another one.

Reactions: Phion Keneuf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad