Tell Me I'm Wrong...

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
It's funny when it's just the player Luongo. You don't want the captain being a twitter joker in the style of Luongo.

AlexandreBurrows

Mar 17, 2009
Vancouver
Tell me I'm wrong... Matt Sekeres is useless and shouldn't have a job anywhere, and I'd prefer if nobody ever told me things he says.

Go on. Tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong. He is entertaining, has good opinions, is controversial, and has done more research and knows more about sports than most of the other commentators on TEAM 1040.

Lindt

Apr 28, 2010
Your wrong I think we're going to see him get an opportunity to play on the 3rd line with his defensive play. I believe he'll add an offensive flare to that line that we have lacked in a couple seasons past.

However, I could see Schroeder possibly being packaged in a Luongo deal if the return is a #1C / blue chip prospect that this organization sorely lacks.

This organization sorely lacks a #1 C?

You're wrong.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
You're wrong. He is entertaining, has good opinions, is controversial, and has done more research and knows more about sports than most of the other commentators on TEAM 1040.

I disagree with everything you said except that last part, but you could limbo under the bar set by the Team 1040 wearing stilts... :D

VanCity Millionaires

Oct 4, 2005
Vancouver
Tell me i'm wrong... If @strombone01 existed back in 2008, Luongo would still be the captain of the Vancouver Canucks today.

I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up yet, though it doesn't really matter, but that is not Luongo's twitter handle. I'm not sure where the extra 'zero' came from.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010

I'm still kind of hoping you'll back some of this up, honestly. This is a guy who researches Canucks prospects on the Wolves less than I do, and I don't get paid to do it (or do nearly as much as other people on this board).

There's a part of me that's vaguely insulted by how little effort people that work for that station put into research/finding interesting angles, but I guess that's what passes for radio sports journalism these days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad