Team name poll

Which of these do you like the best?

• Total voters

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
The name should be the Utah Mormons. Mormons are a huge part of America as they came west and settled. They have gone through a lot of tribulation and are tough as nails. What better way to recognize them than to have a hockey team named after them. They are Americana. SLC is their territory and this team would really galvanize the religion in Utah. I think that's a sick name and should really be considered. It's a big part of our history as Americans. Do it!

If Mormons doesn't work, try The Latter Day Saints. We have to honor this aspect of our history. I'm not even Mormon.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

kickback256

May 1, 2024
Utah
The name should be the Utah Mormons. Mormons are a huge part of America as they came west and settled. They have gone through a lot of tribulation and are tough as nails. What better way to recognize them than to have a hockey team named after them. They are Americana. SLC is their territory and this team would really galvanize the religion in Utah. I think that's a sick name and should really be considered. It's a big part of our history as Americans. Do it!

If Mormons doesn't work, try The Latter Day Saints. We have to honor this aspect of our history. I'm not even Mormon.
Can’t tell if you’re being serious, but… absolutely not. They already have a massive chokehold on this state, we don’t need to give them something else. Very good people for sure, but the amount of extra hate it would bring the Mormon people is ridiculous. Let’s steer clear of religious themes, please.

sparkychewbarky

Jan 27, 2012
utah yeti.jpg

My money's on the YETI...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad