Post-Game Talk: Team is still broken

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
McDavid scores twice. Skinner plays a great game

We lose.

i don’t know why, but this year feels different than last yea r. I don’t know if this current oilers squad has it in them to go on a huge win streak.

Ugh frustrating
I don't think so. They look slow and lost

Reactions: LTIR

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
McDavid scored twice and was still bad. That absurd pass he attempted to Hyman after he picked the puck off right in front of Freddy was so ridiculous. That’s a grade A look thrown away in a tie game. Then he just abandons the play in OT. Just low IQ hockey.
That felt like he was trying to get Hyman a goal and it showed. Brutal pass. Play to win.

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
McDavid scores twice. Skinner plays a great game

We lose.

i don’t know why, but this year feels different than last yea r. I don’t know if this current oilers squad has it in them to go on a huge win streak.

Ugh frustrating
I would be SHOCKED if this team made the finals. It is hard to do. We didn't have to go through Vegas or COL.

Hilarious that so many "experts" picked them with our D as a whole and our goaltending history.

Things will get better, but we are not close to a cup winning team

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
lol at people playing blaming McDrai tonight.

Meanwhile the rest of the forward group is skating around with their thumbs up their asses all night.

Nuge and Hyman don’t even look like NHLers right now. Our “best 3rd line in the playoffs” line looks completely cooked offensively and defensively. Two of the 4th line are already in the grave. Oh and the other one has about as much skill as JF Jacques.

Stuart Skinner with his best game of the season and he still can’t outplay the other teams goalie. Can’t hold it against him though, Andersen was great.

Oilhawks

Over Old Hills
Nov 24, 2011
I would be SHOCKED if this team made the finals. It is hard to do. We didn't have to go through Vegas or COL.

Hilarious that so many "experts" picked them with our D as a whole and our goaltending history.

Things will get better, but we are not close to a cup winning team

Colorado and Vegas were trash last year.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Arvidsson's face pisses me off.
Right here. All I see is a fn overpaid washed up low IQ grinder who can't stick handle or pass the puck with any logic.

This is who we get in our window??? Fxxx you Jackson. We let Foegle, Holloway go so we can play guys like this with fast skating quick thinking generational players ???

Fxxx you. Take Perry and Arvidsson on the way out the door you bum.

Reactions: Gunnersaurus Rex

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
McDavid snipes early. Bags a second. Then puts the gun in the holster for the rest of the game. Needed their best player to keep shooting to extend the lead. Over passing to stone cold line mates let this dangerous opponent hang around.

PP is still a wobbly mess. Elites not great in their goal suppression support. Leadership for 200 foot winning hockey needs to start at the top.

Frustrating loss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad