Team Board Mock Draft

Who will the Avalanche Pick?

• Andrew Basha, F, Medicine Hat (WHL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maxim Massé, RW, Chicoutimi (QMJHL)

• Teddy Stiga, LW, Boston College (NCAA)

• Yegor Surin, C/RW, Loko Yaroslavl (KHL)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Meh...I ended up voting for Freij. Lots of options at 24 for players who all have interesting skills, but also noticeable flaws that could end up assisting them in not working out.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I 90% expect Avs to draft Sennecke based on the fact that he's on the same team as Ritchie, so they probably got a ton of looks at him and are comfortable with him.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I 90% expect Avs to draft Sennecke based on the fact that he's on the same team as Ritchie, so they probably got a ton of looks at him and are comfortable with him.
The Avs have not done this in a very long time. They drafted Miner and Byram in the same year, but I think the last time it happened in consecutive years was Blandisi/Bigras. Doesn't mean it won't happen, but I don't think the teammate thing really plays into it.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I'm sure they'd be very comfortable. He's currently rumored to go #4 to CBJ or #5 to MTL

No way in Hell he falls to #24 :laugh:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I'm sure they'd be very comfortable. He's currently rumored to go #4 to CBJ or #5 to MTL

No way in Hell he falls to #24 :laugh:
What are these rumours? This is the first I heard of this, he's been ranked as a lower-midtier 1st rounder for most of the season between 15th to 25th based on the rankings I've seen.

It should be Beaudoin.

2/5 votes for Greentree are clearly not Avs fans.
I agree with this and I wouldn't draft Beaudoin personally as he's a low-ceiling, high-floor type of player, but other fanbases trying to mess up the polls to get players they want to their team.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
What are these rumours? This is the first I heard of this, he's been ranked as a lower-midtier 1st rounder for most of the season between 15th to 25th based on the rankings I've seen.
Late riser. He had a huge 2nd half of the season and great playoffs. Also he's 6'3 now and was 5'10 last year.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012

I agree with this and I wouldn't draft Beaudoin personally as he's a low-ceiling, high-floor type of player, but other fanbases trying to mess up the polls to get players they want to their team.
Teams are looking at the growth spurt and then how he ended the season (while ignoring he looks like a newborn deer while skating). There are a number of teams that have him in the top 10. It only really takes one to grab him. I don't see him getting past about 14/15, but it wouldn't shock me to see him anywhere from 4 til that point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad