Team Board Mock Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will the Wings Pick?

• Andrew Basha, F, Medicine Hat (WHL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alfons Freij, D, Vaxjo (SWE)

• Cole Hutson, D, Boston University (NCAA)

• Aron Kiviharju, D, HIFK (Liiga)

• Henry Mews, D, Ottawa (OHL)

• Tarik Parascak, RW, Prince George (WHL)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
A series of 1 day polls for the forthcoming draft. Picks will be decided by vote.*

*not polling for #1 since we know who it will be and Sharks fans get to vote on their other 1st

Please Only Vote if you are a Wings fan.

Links to the individual threads on the player names.

Mother Thread on Prospect Board

1. :sharks Macklin Celebrini, c, Boston University (NCAA)

2. :hawks
Ivan Demidov, RW/C, SKA (KHL)

3. :ducksArtyom Levshunov, D, Michigan State (NCAA)

4. :cbjCayden Lindstrom, C, Medicine Hat (WHL)

5. :habsTij Iginla, F, Kelowna (WHL)

1715536931391.png

Zeev Buium, D, Denver (NCAA)

7. :sens
Anton Silayev, D, Torpedo Nizhny Novogorod (KHL)

8. :seattle Sam Dickinson, D, London (OHL)

9.:flames
Berkly Catton, F, Spokane (WHL)

10. :devilsMichael Brandsegg-Nygard, F, Mora IK (SWE)

11. :sabresKonsta Helenius, C/RW Jukurit (Liiga)

12. :flyersZanye Parekh, D, Saginaw (OHL)

13. :wildCarter Yakemchuk, D, Calgary (WHL)

14. :sharks Beckett Sennecke, RW, Oshawa (OHL)

15. :wings?????

Last edited:

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
He's not exactly who I would prefer, but with who is left on the board at this stage I've gotta go with Eiserman. He's young for the draft class, has one of the most desirable traits that cant be coached, and isnt a poor skating smurf. The Wing's system has nobody like him. He has no business being available at 15, dont overthink it!

Christien

May 1, 2010
Damn the Sharks miss out on drafting a defenseman and continue to hold a shitty prospects pool at defence :huh:

Wings have to take the swing here with Eiserman, it’s worth it imo. Some other guys I could see them taking is Hage and Greentree with an outside chance of Chernyshov.

LongTimeDRWF

Feb 10, 2024
NS
I sure hope it doesn't fall out this way, but if Eiserman is still on the board at 15 and SY doesn't trade back a spot or two, you almost have to take him over those that are left, but I could see trading back a spot or two to still snag Hage or Greentree if someone else really wanted him.

HisNoodliness

Good things come to those who wait
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Eiserman. Like everyone else, the bit that I've seen of him has been a mixed bag, but he really doesn't get enough credit for how awesome he is. He scores like it's nobody's business and has that offensive spark you can't teach. I can see that everyone here would be disappointed with this result, but personally, I'd be excited by having Eiserman in the system.

Reactions: monsieurthibz

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Not sure what I would do in this scenario, and not sure what Detroit would do either.

I’d probably go with Eiserman, but would consider Connelly too pending the off ice stuff.

Personally I’d consider Hage or Jiricek in this slot as well.

I could see the Wings liking Freij, I thought he looked really good at the U18s.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
At season 2028-29:

Eiserman - Larkin - Raymond
Rasmussen - Danielson - DeBrincat
Söderblom - Lombardi - Berggren
Hanas - Kasper - Mazur

Wallinder - Seider
Edvinsson - Sandin Pellikka
Walman - Gibson
Buium - Tuomisto

Cossa
Augustine

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
I’ll be stunned and thrilled to draft Eiserman if he is there at 15. I think the rhetoric on him has gone way overboard. He’s 1st all time in goals scored for USNTDP and 2nd all time below Hughes in points. The hit rate for these top USNTDP guys is so high. Jeremy Bracco sticks out like a sore thumb on the all time USNTDP points list, not only as the only guy not to make it, but also the only guy to not become a top line NHL player. Eiserman is far less boom or bust than he is being made out to be. He has his faults, but he has elite talent while being super young for this draft. His decision making can grow and be coached, you simply can’t teach goal scoring ability like Eiserman possesses.

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
I’ll be stunned and thrilled to draft Eiserman if he is there at 15. I think the rhetoric on him has gone way overboard. He’s 1st all time in goals scored for USNTDP and 2nd all time below Hughes in points. The hit rate for these top USNTDP guys is so high. Jeremy Bracco sticks out like a sore thumb on the all time USNTDP points list, not only as the only guy not to make it, but also the only guy to not become a top line NHL player. Eiserman is far less boom or bust than he is being made out to be. He has his faults, but he has elite talent while being super young for this draft. His decision making can grow and be coached, you simply can’t teach goal scoring ability like Eiserman possesses.
Agreed. Especially on this board.
Any prospect who profiles as a primary goal Scorer has everyone screaming about the ghost of Zadina. Like scoring goals is somehow a trait synonymous with busting.

I picked Eiserman. Connelly would have been my next pick

Last edited:

WingsToPick4th

Jan 5, 2020
I would love if the 14 teams in front of us overscouted and passed on Eiserman. him at 15th overall could be the steal of the entire draft. (or could be zadina). Its a chance we need to take.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad