Claimed off Waivers: [TBL] Lightning claim Gemel Smith off waivers from Red Wings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
If he makes the team on a line with Bellemare and Joseph, that would be the only line with 3 black players in the NHL. Also the only time I can remember it happening in history aside from the Atlanta Thrashers.

And this would be on what is considered by many to be the best team in the league, I'm a fan

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
If he makes the team on a line with Bellemare and Joseph, that would be the only line with 3 black players in the NHL. Also the only time I can remember it happening in history aside from the Atlanta Thrashers.

And this would be on what is considered by many to be the best team in the league, I'm a fan
Tampa had an all-black line sometime last year. Was only for a game though.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
For anyone who has watched him play recently, is he considered a full time NHLer? I haven't followed him since the Stars let him go after drafting him, don't think he made much of an impression n Dallas, but I've noticed he's hung around the league.

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
For anyone who has watched him play recently, is he considered a full time NHLer? I haven't followed him since the Stars let him go after drafting him, don't think he made much of an impression n Dallas, but I've noticed he's hung around the league.

He looked alright with Detroit. Came up from the ahl after being injured, probably will look better after some time getting back into full time hockey.

Good claim by Tampa.(jerks)

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
He’s been with Tampa for 3 seasons. During that time he’s been more of a call up guy, but he could be something more on a weaker team. He is what he is at this point in his career, but we obviously like him and made sure to reclaim him after losing him to waivers last month

VijayPatel11

Mar 29, 2021
Sarasota, FL

Attachments

• thatsthejoke.jpeg
    thatsthejoke.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4

RazorSeider53

Feb 18, 2022

Well, he got waived by Detroit, whose forward depth is ass…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad