Confirmed Signing with Link: [TBL] D Victor Hedman signs extension with the Lightning (4 years, $8M AAV; begins 2025-26)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
How? He just had one of his best seasons offensively.
You can see it in his play. He's still a top tier defenseman, he's just not as dominant as he used to be. At least not as often. The offense is still there. Playing with Kucherov doesn't hurt on that front.

Leafshater67

Nov 2, 2019
Halifax
Yeah...Do TB fans really feel that Stammer is the most important guy in franchise history?

Have trouble believing that when 86 is still around and putting up absurd numbers for a decade.
From what I read, yes despite Kucherov, Hedman and Vasi still on the roster and MSL existing.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
maybe saying the GM would take a blade to his own mother was a little too subtle for folks to recognize it wasn't a serious post, will look to improve in the future
Ahh. Hard to detect tone online. The interwebz doesn't always feature the most mentally stable, so yeah, wouldn't surprise me if that was a serious post from someone online.

Hopefully I'll remember your name and posting style for next time!

• Love
Reactions: TheDoldrums

Pebble live

Oct 17, 2021
Took less to stay on Tampa, but why? Tampa isn't competing without Stamkos.
He's won cups and it's a beautiful place to live and play. He's a multi millionaire at this point. This is his sunset contract. Getting to do that in a place like Tampa after you've already won is gravy.

He's happy to retire in Tampa with or without another cup.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I just think covering for Sergachev hurt his game. Playing with Ryan MacDonaugh will bring him back to 70p and Norris contention.
He had 76 points last year.

He won't be playing with McDonagh. At least not at the same time.

Took less to stay on Tampa, but why? Tampa isn't competing without Stamkos.
Tampa won a cup without Stamkos.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
He's also way better than Tanev so money was out there if he wanted it.

& he’s getting a 8M cap hit, that’s way more than Tanev got and he still has a year left on his current dean

8x4 for 35y old is not leaving money on the table type contract

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
I just think covering for Sergachev hurt his game. Playing with Ryan MacDonaugh will bring him back to 70p and Norris contention.
He had 76 points last year…

& he’s getting a 8M cap hit, that’s way more than Tanev got and he still has a year left on his current dean

8x4 for 35y old is not leaving money on the table type contract
He’s not 35

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad