Confirmed with Link: [TBL/CAR] Lightning trade 2025 3rd for Jake Guentzel

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
BOOM!

1719793804287.png

Rschmitz

Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Would be awesome to hear a Stamkos/Hedman extension announced together tomorrow.

The "other moving parts" could actually indicate that all these guys were being talk to. Hedman already said that his camp was waiting on Stamkos news.

How f***ing awesome would that be?

Fire JBB.....so that we can build him a statue in front of Amalie

ThunderRoad

Apr 24, 2006
Tampa
Would be awesome to hear a Stamkos/Hedman extension announced together tomorrow.

The "other moving parts" could actually indicate that all these guys were being talk to. Hedman already said that his camp was waiting on Stamkos news.

How f***ing awesome would that be?

Fire JBB.....so that we can build him a statue in front of Amalie
If he pulls that off, he can have a statue. Name a street after him. An appreciation day in his honor.

b0lthed

Mar 7, 2023
Has anyone even considered the possibility that Stamkos could eventually accept the $3M AAV deal to stay? I know it sounds insane but if Cup contenders only offer him around $5M AAV and many of them have state taxes, he might just want to stay. Crazier things have happened.

Rschmitz

Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Has anyone even considered the possibility that Stamkos could eventually accept the $3M AAV deal to stay? I know it sounds insane but if Cup contenders only offer him around $5M AAV and many of them have state taxes, he might just want to stay. Crazier things have happened.

No, not for 3m.

I'm on record as saying 4m is at least an honest attempt to bring him back. Maybe this is the shoe that needed to drop to make it happen.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Not how the taxes work. But of no state tax cities that are contenders:

Florida
Dallas
Nashville
Vegas

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00