Proposal: Tb - stl

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bigduga

Oct 4, 2009
As a lifelong blues fan, I'm embarassed.

Apologies to the Lightning before this gets locked. Replace Shattenkirk/Rattie with Fabbri/Parayko, and Yzerman might have a *small* reason to consider it...but even then - i'm not sure he moves Kucherov, Who he is (rightfully) looking to jettison other contracts to afford.

Shattenkirk is a pending UFA due a raise, and Rattie is...a Ty Rattie...the original offer is Shattenkirk plus spare parts for pretty arguably one of the best forwards in the league. The Lightning are not trading Kucherov for anything less than what it would take us to consider trading Tarasenko.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
I was scared this would be a deal for Kucherov when I opened it.

Seriously, why on Earth would Tampa want this? They're not getting rid of Kuch for anything less than the sun, and rightfully so.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
A few nickels and one dime don't equal a dollar.
Yzerman burns his phone and never speaks to Armstrong ever again.
Shattenkirk to TB might not be a horrifying thought, but definitely not Kucherov coming back. Though acquiring Shattenkirk given their cap situation doesn't help.

Stuzchuk

Mar 25, 2009
Eastern Canada
OUCH, having followed the Blues for years, I can tell you that this package doesnt getyou Kucherov... (every other Blues fans also seem to agree)

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
From STL:

Shattenkirk
Rattie
Copley
2017 2nd

From TB:
Kucherov

Thoughts?

Right 1 year of Shattenkirk plus Rattie plus Copley and 2nd round pick and this helps Tampa how. Yzerman wont be able to afford to give Shattenkirk his $6.5 million to $7 million per long term contract. Tampa downgrades mightily here no thanks. Losing Kucherov and getting Shattenkirk Rattie and Copley does Tampa no good. Tampa's cup window is now. No thanks Yzerman laughs and hangs up on Armstrong.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
kuch=tarensanko. so, would a blues fan give up tarensanko for shatty and spare parts, no.

garmonbozia

Jan 10, 2006
From STL:

Shattenkirk
Rattie
Copley
2017 2nd

From TB:
Kucherov

Thoughts?

Counter - Shattenkirk for Callahan

Kucherov isn't available. If he were, the price would be Tarasenko, Pietrangelo, Schwartz+, or Parayko++, or something similarly 'core'; costing more than most Blues fans would willingly part with. Most Lightning fans wouldn't willingly part with Kucherov, even for overpayment. Arguably the best forward on a team full of good forwards at 23 years old. Consistent production that carried into the playoffs seamlessly the past two seasons. Simply, not available. Even if his contract demands break the bank, Yzerman will find a way to keep him.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
This thread should be locked before more insane proposals are thrown out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad