Speculation: TB players needs to move players out to make cap space

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Having LTIR space can be huge for a team like TB that spends to the cap. I'd be surprised if they haven't checked in with Utah about Weber. Maybe they kill two birds with one stone and find a deal for Cernak there.

It's a long shot, but look at what Romanov returned in the trade between MTL/NYI. I could see Tampa trying to land a pick, such as Utah's 6th overall, if they can get creative enough with the package.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Having LTIR space can be huge for a team like TB that spends to the cap. I'd be surprised if they haven't checked in with Utah about Weber. Maybe they kill two birds with one stone and find a deal for Cernak there.

It's a long shot, but look at what Romanov returned in the trade between MTL/NYI. I could see Tampa trying to land a pick, such as Utah's 6th overall, if they can get creative enough with the package.
Please explain this logic to me.

I swear so many people talk about LTIR without understanding it at all.

Some people for some reason think its means free additional cap space.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Yeah, Sabres will take Cirelli. You can has our first, or Kulich if you prefer as base. Additional value is whatever.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Cernak+Cirelli for Jokiharju, 14th overall, Rosén, 42nd overall

If Sabres is on Cernaks ntc

I'd offer 14th overall+Jokiharju or 42nd for Cirelli.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Fanbase needs a whipping boy, was mostly Sergachev this year which most are willing to trade for a pair of socks, now its Sergachev and Perbix.
Jeannot gets far and away the most "love" from the highly knowledgeable Tampa Bay fans. Everyone else is a distant second.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad