Former Bruins Taylor Hall II

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
I do not understand why this guy is not loved more. Is Acquired for super cheap because he's only willing to go to Boston. Only wants to sign in Boston. Is overshadowed by Pasta, March, Bergy etc but is an amazing Bruin imo
Sadly our views did not age well and he was a no show again.

• Haha
Reactions: pearljamvs5

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I remember all the sabres fans coming in to tell us how much he sucks now

He’s put the team on his back since the end of the third in game 2 not taking that loss lying down
And the guy that we should have always had since 2010 has finally arrived for a real playoff run

Not to take anything away from Hall, but he's hardly put this team on his back.

• Haha
Reactions: pearljamvs5

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
I do not understand why this guy is not loved more. Is Acquired for super cheap because he's only willing to go to Boston. Only wants to sign in Boston. Is overshadowed by Pasta, March, Bergy etc but is an amazing Bruin imo
I posted this on Twitter, but who would've thought on Draft Day 2010 that Taylor Hall would be the one who would be best-known as a Bruin.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I was starting to sour a bit on his play heading into the playoffs.

Boy has he taken it to the next level. Stepping up when other leaders are out.

I’ll never doubt you again Hallsy

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Shocked at the leader and humble player he has become. A long way from the John Moore "no dickheads" comment for sure. Much like Phil Kessel, Hall is a guy who can't be the 1 or 2 on a cup winner, but as a 3 or a 4 best player, he's gold. He has taken to his role, has worked hard all the time and I believe it has set in that he's getting older, so be a leader and take advantage of your chances to win a cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad