Value of: Tanner Glass

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
1st 2017 + Glass for 7th.

Even then...
FFS, hyperbole, stop.

2014 draft, the Flames offered to take Mike Ribeiro from the Coyotes if the Coyotes added their 2014 1st. Coyotes chose to simply buy him and his coke habit out instead.

The broke-ass Coyotes wouldn't sell a first for ~$12m worth of buyout cash. Why would the rich Rangers give up a first for one year of a guy they can just send to the AHL?

Insane exaggeration is insane. Stop. Tanner Glass is a decent enough guy and an AHL-level player. He's not a serial killer. He doesn't have Ebola.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I actually admire guys like Tanner Glass. A ninth round pick that played 500 NHL games without a great deal of talent. Did it all on hustle and hard work.
That said, he has no value.

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
He makes Clarkson look decent.

vyvdrr.jpg

Is that thing even on? :laugh: My god is he terrible......at everything.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I remember his Vancouver days and those were bad already.

But isn't Glass the worst forward in the NHL for the last few years (posession numbers, corsi and so)? Stats nerds?

He's the Brian Strait of forwards.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
We need to stop taking about this guy lol . Teams have crap in their roster do just bury the guy in Hartford and that's the end of it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad