Post-Game Talk: Tank thread: All over

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
9th it is.

Barring shit luck, top 10 pick.

Should be in range for Caufield, Kaliyev and Krebs at worst.

Turcotte, Boldy, Zegras and Dach at best.

They need to nail this pick, because it’s only going to get worse from here.

Expect them to finish just outside the playoffs next season as the kids improve. They’ll be what Montreal was this season.

Reactions: Zombotron

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
I just hope the Canucks don't win the lottery now. I'd rather lose than have idiots coming in here and trying to justify Benning's lack of direction and **** tenure cause of dumb luck.

Reactions: y2kcanucks

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
f*** this team. All they had to do was lose in regulation to draft 8th after their usual stupid useless win streak when it doesn’t count cost them top 5.

Reactions: y2kcanucks

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
9th it is.

Barring **** luck, top 10 pick.

Should be in range for Caufield, Kaliyev and Krebs at worst.

Turcotte, Boldy, Zegras and Dach at best.

They need to nail this pick, because it’s only going to get worse from here.

Expect them to finish just outside the playoffs next season as the kids improve. They’ll be what Montreal was this season.

I don’t expect the Canucks to get as lucky getting as many games to Ot next year. A 22-36 record in regulation is extremely bad. This is going to be a bad team next year and doesn’t have another top prospect waiting in the wings to make the team.

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
I don’t expect the Canucks to get as lucky getting as many games to Ot next year. A 22-36 record in regulation is extremely bad. This is going to be a bad team next year and doesn’t have another top prospect waiting in the wings to make the team.

I can't wait.

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
So beyond frustrated that we couldn't get a single damn thing to go our way in terms of the tank.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
**** this team. All they had to do was lose in regulation to draft 8th after their usual stupid useless win streak when it doesn’t count cost them top 5.

Usual stupid useless win streak? The Canucks’ tank job the previous two years was best in the league. Getting a point and moving up a spot in the standings is actually unusual compared to the two previous seasons.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Just for fun I did a win/win bet today
I bet that the Canucks would win, so if they lost in regulation I am happy, if they won I am happy.

Except hilariously enough I completely forgot that they could lose in an overtime or shoot out and it’s a lose lose, and of course in classic style that happens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad