Value of: Tanev and Lindholm to VAN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
I'd consider that. I think it's a solid offer for Lindholm. Just still genuinely confused as to why Vancouver is interested in Lindholm and not one of Hanifin or Tanev considering their roster. I know EP has been playing wing lately, but isn't he usually a C?

Sure, he's worth IMO a 2nd and 3rd. I'd rather send him not to Vancouver. Just because their fans are extra insufferable when they are good. They'll be half a dozen teams willing to give a 2nd and 3rd. I want some incentive to send him there,
First of all, you arent Conroy so whatever you think of Canucks doesnt matter especially since your GM already traded Zadorov to Canucks for a bag of pucks. So that right there shows that he is willing to trade with Canucks no matter if their fans are insufferable or not.
Also Tanev for Canucks makes a lot of sense due to familiarity with the team and his chemistry and ability to play with Hughes and allow Hronek to carry the 2nd pairing with Cole or Soucy, increasing Canucks depth.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
First of all, you arent Conroy so whatever you think of Canucks doesnt matter especially since your GM already traded Zadorov to Canucks for a bag of pucks. So that right there shows that he is willing to trade with Canucks no matter if their fans are insufferable or not.
Also Tanev for Canucks makes a lot of sense due to familiarity with the team and his chemistry and ability to play with Hughes and allow Hronek to carry the 2nd pairing with Cole or Soucy, increasing Canucks depth.
If you're going to start with the "you're not the GM, it doesn't matter what you think" trope the whole premise of even bothering to reply to my post is ridiculous. You're not the GM either. He traded Z to the Canucks because he wanted to save retention slots for the 3 other guys. As stated, lots of teams will offer up the 2nd and 3rd you did. Why do we trade him to you guys instead of Toronto, NJ, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Dallas or Florida? We can get a 2nd and 3rd from any of those teams.

Reactions: bh53 and Iggys Dome

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad