Rumor: Tanev + 2017 2nd for W.Nylander and Kapanen

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
Not enough going to Vancouver for Tanev so I like it and hope this happens! Then I can watch those two prospects burn out :laugh:

:popcorn:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
alright mr brodin is better than tanev

Certainly has a higher ceiling, you're right though they're pretty equal at this point.

Either, way, pretty bad for the Leafs.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Doubt its true, and hope we don't do it. Sounds more like speculation than an actual rumor. What TSN radio station did you hear it on and who was it said by?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Did anyone else "hear this on tsn radio"? Because I don't trust this poster, and there's exactly 0 tweets regarding this when I do a twitter search of Nylander or Kapenen. If it was actually said at least 1 other listener would have tweeted something

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Certainly has a higher ceiling, you're right though they're pretty equal at this point.

Either, way, pretty bad for the Leafs.

They're absolutely not "pretty equal"

Objectively Tanev is superior, and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of posters would take Tanev over Brodin.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
If a Nylander was going out the door, it would be a for a younger asset. Something involving Trouba would make more sense, but I highly doubt would happen.

The kid showed he was an effective scoring forward at 19 years old. That's 19.

While Tanev is only 26, his upside is nowhere what you'd need to move a prospect the caliber of Nylander. Plus, the Canucks would be better served keeping Tanev... at least for one more year.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I hate the Canucks but Brodin is nowhere near Tanev

Your opinion is your own and you're welcome to it. But this thread isn't about Brodin, so anyway...

Tanev is not worth a blue chip prospect like Nylander AND a potential top 6 guy like Kapanen.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
i thought saturday night radio in late july was where all the trades got broken, no?

Did anyone else "hear this on tsn radio"? Because I don't trust this poster, and there's exactly 0 tweets regarding this when I do a twitter search of Nylander or Kapenen. If it was actually said at least 1 other listener would have tweeted something

You'd better pop up with a link or a radio station quick before some fans eat you alive. This looks like total *********

They are currently talking about NFL training camp holdouts on TSN 1050 http://player.toronto.tsn.ca/

Coming up discussion about Dwayne Wade going to Chicago.

If this trade actually happened they would be talking about it 25/8 (yes, they would find an extra hour in the day and add a day to the week to really get it out there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad