Tampa takeover

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
It appears that there are a good number of posters who are either living or wintering in Florida right now. I know it is a month away but I wanted to float the idea of setting it up so we could all be in the same section for the game @ TB on Mar 6th. I figure with some notice we might be able to coordinate our tickets and do our best to take over a section or two. Plus perhaps pre-game meet and greet at a local watering hole. Thoughts?

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
I'm in.

Afino, Kids and ulcers have reduced me to a shell of the man you once knew

dlonce

Mar 25, 2012
It appears that there are a good number of posters who are either living or wintering in Florida right now. I know it is a month away but I wanted to float the idea of setting it up so we could all be in the same section for the game @ TB on Mar 6th. I figure with some notice we might be able to coordinate our tickets and do our best to take over a section or two. Plus perhaps pre-game meet and greet at a local watering hole. Thoughts?

Sounds like a good time. Damn, I think I'll be back in Buffalo for a couple weeks on business on that date.

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
I'll send out PM's in a week or so and try to get a block of seats. If you have +1 let me know. So far as pregame, wet willies, splitsville or hooters #1? I'm thinking 300 level as that way no one has to worry about price.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad