GDT: Tampa @ Leafs 7:30pm Oct 21st 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
Bro willy just shoot. Don't trust anyone except Matty for shooting.

Also Rielly is horrific.

Benoit too but he's a 6d.

Tanev oel McCabe studs, stolie beyond a stud.

Reactions: Larcos_Unal

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
I don't see the difference so I was curious what I was missing. PP is still a mess. Getting some great goaltending for sure. It's not like we're dominating every game. Recency bias maybe?
You don't see a difference?
Ya, PP could be better but you haven't seen better defensive play and structure? Actual hustle from all players? Offensively, they have looked pretty good too.

I don't think it is recency bias at all to see a difference in how they play compared to last year. I watched enough hockey over the years to know that even with Keefe's "hot runs" that team wasn't a trustworthy team. At any moment, the lead could be lost or they start horribly in the 1st then play a good 2nd and 3rd, possibly win it. Or they don't show at all.

The team is actually playing good hockey and the team structure is gelling well. It is pretty obvious to me.

Just want to add, I know this team isn't perfect and can definitely improve but it is much better than last years brand of a team.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I don't see the difference so I was curious what I was missing. PP is still a mess. Getting some great goaltending for sure. It's not like we're dominating every game. Recency bias maybe?
I think for the most part they have played pretty consistent.

A little alarming that the have managed to get goalied twice in 6 games which doesn't seem to different from days gone by.

Goaltending has been excellent, and I think Tanev and OEL bring some steadiness to the back end.

But the Leafs have looked great for stretches before.

I am atill hanging my hat on this year it will be different

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Bro willy just shoot. Don't trust anyone except Matty for shooting.

Also Rielly is horrific.

Benoit too but he's a 6d.

Tanev oel McCabe studs, stolie beyond a stud.
You have to pass once in a while to keep the goalie honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad