Talk me off the ledge about Trevor Lawrence

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
No dog in this hunt but watched a decent amount of the Jags last game and it seemed pretty obvious watching TL throw something was not right.

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Right now he is Derrick Carr.​
Man he was playing through a high ankle sprain, concussion and sprained throwing shoulder. He was just banged up and tried to play through it. If all of these injuries didn’t happen in the last 4 weeks of the season, he would’ve been sat to get healthy.

I said it at the beginning of the year, the O line wasn’t great, we did nothing to improve the defense and Press Taylor is a complete dumbass calling plays. Also the run game wasn’t great this year.

Not making excuses, it’s just reality of the makeup of the team. There’s a lot of work to do.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
Reactions: TheAngryHank

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
yeah HFBoards its time for a discussion

early-groan-first-take-viewers-901648002.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Melrose Munch

Chris5225

Dec 29, 2019
I still think he can consistently be a top 5 starting QB, he just needs all of the other QBs to play much worse.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
They gave him a big contract as a vote of confidence but he has been unable to repay it.

They should give McCorkle Jones a shot seeing how reclamation projects have been doing well around the league.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
They gave him a big contract as a vote of confidence but he has been unable to repay it.

They should give McCorkle Jones a shot seeing how reclamation projects have been doing well around the league.

They made him the highest paid player at the time

How crippling is it for a franchise to give an average QB a ticket like that?
Just no way to get out of it without it destroying the org

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad