Prospect Info: Syracuse Crunch, Orlando Solar Bears & Prospects

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Halverson shuts out Utica for a 5-0 victory to start the season

- First AHL goal for Duke, right from where he scores all his goals
- First AHL goal for Huuhtanen (plus a fight)
- First (and second) AHL goal for Gill
- 1 goal + 1 assist for Groshev

Gagne is just the sixth two-time captain in program history joining William Johnston (1953-55), Douglas Cowie (1956-58), Graham Bruder (1967-69), James Richmond (1985-87) and Patrick Foley (2002-04).
Last season, he earned Hockey East Third Team All-Conference and New England All-Star honors. He was also the runner-up for the Hockey East Best Defensive Defenseman Award. Gagne won the team's Roger A. LeClerc Most Valuable Player Award, Rod Langway Best Defenseman Award and the Whoop Snively Citizenship Award. He was also a leader in the classroom earning CSC Academic All-District and Hockey East All-Academic Team accolades.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hockeyville USA

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
1st SHL goal for Steen

Crunch win 2-1 in the shootout

- assist for Edmonds on the tying goal
- Dureau with the winner in the shootout

Last edited:

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Given some of the underwhelming starts for some of the veteran forwards in Tampa (at least numbers-wise), is there a path to the NHL club for Groshev? Never the top prospect in the deep St. Petersburg junior club, he had a solid season in the AHL last year.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Given some of the underwhelming starts for some of the veteran forwards in Tampa (at least numbers-wise), is there a path to the NHL club for Groshev? Never the top prospect in the deep St. Petersburg junior club, he had a solid season in the AHL last year.
He made it into the final group before cut down day, so I'd say he has some amount of chance.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

google translated:
“Since my return, I think I have managed to contribute offensively to help the team, but I have to give more. I'm aware of that. I have to put my game up a step and bring the game I played back to Tampa Bay.”
"I really have to play with my identity," he added. Against the Oceanic, it was a good step forward. I felt more comfortable in my movements, but I definitely still have things to improve."
“I was lucky enough to have a professional experience. What I mostly remember is how good guys are in the details of their game. It's so hard to play at pro level, but the execution is there all the time," he said.

During his time in the National League, Ethan Gauthier met veterans of the soaking of Nikita Kucherov, Brayden Point and Jake Guentzel on a daily basis. The young man draws valuable experience from these moments with these Stanley Cup champions.

"Not only did I play with them, but I was able to see them go to the room. Their energy, how they behave and how they play, these are all small things that I want to bring back here. I want to try to help the guys by sharing my life there. That is really my goal.”

2 goals tonight for Gauthier

Assist for Eamon Powell

Minnesota beats UMD 7-5.

1 goal for Shaugabay and 1 assist for Kurth

Last edited:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Laval gives Syracuse their first loss of the season: 5-2

ABB just recently sent down to Laval scores 4 points (2g, 2a) for the Rockets

Svejkovsky and Dureau score for the Crunch

Denver beats Northeastern 5-2

Freshman vs freshman, Hagen Burrows collects his first 2 collegiate points, both assists

And Joe Connor tallies an assist too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad