Laval Rocket: Syracuse at Laval Game 2 3PM

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Mesar Beck Love it... Davidson driving the net was awesome.
I was thinking I'm glad we have such a strong bottom six because our second line doesn't impress me much.
It's going to get to the point where Beck's line will be looked at as our true number two!

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Hopefully Simmoneau isn’t out long. Might be very minor and they took the opportunity to dress another guy.
I felt they really missed his tenacity when they were trying to make the playoffs.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The skills of Mesar here, IQ, fast, speed, effective, attracted literally 3 guys on him and that led Beck to be 1 on 1 with the goalie.
His ability to make plays in restrained areas can't be taught.
When I talk about our players in Montreal not being able to make plays under duress this is the complete opposite.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The level of nepotism during RDS intermissions is cringe with Leroux Sr. and Fiston interviewing each other. 🤦🏻‍♂️

IMG_1131.jpeg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So three things are evident. Beck can skate and shoot the puck and the demise of Mesar is on hold.
Most fans and even pundits I’ve read on social media expressed reservations and thought he had to show more.

You’re always going to get the fringe doom and gloom fans who expect immediate results otherwise a prospect is deemed a bust.

Short sample size and all, here’s hoping Mesar keeps it going. ✨

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad