GDT: Sweden vs Poland

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Swedish players and coach said this about Poland to Swedish media

Erik Karlsson;
- Everyone expects that they will skate hard. Everyone skates well these days. They are used to playing on this type of ice. It should be a fun game, even though they may not have as much experience as we do.

- They will play their best hockey, so it is important that we are super ready. They will come flying, says Rasmus Dahlin

- We have talked about how Poland has made it to the A group and is really playing for its country. The high average age is not a negative. Then they had 19-year-old Krzysztof Macias who looked really sharp, says Tre Kronor's national team captain Sam Hallam

legionista

Jan 17, 2013
Maryland/Brooklyn
Kacper Macias with emergency call up to replace Bartosz Ciura who suffered a broken finger in game vs Latvia.
Also, Zabolotny will start in net today.
I fully expect a loss today, just hope we can make it competitive but I think yesterdays game took a lot out of the Polish players.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Kacper Macias with emergency call up to replace Bartosz Ciura who suffered a broken finger in game vs Latvia.
Also, Zabolotny will start in net today.
I fully expect a loss today, just hope we can make it competitive but I think yesterdays game took a lot out of the Polish players.
No chance for Fucik to get a game?

If Finns scored 8 with the roster they have, Swedes can do 10.
Poland is better than UK

Reactions: Summer Rose

awegrzyn

Jun 17, 2014
We won't even score a goal. They should start players that are not needed to fight for the relegation. Rest the best players.

It's so wrong, so wrong to create this thread here. This is not a real game. The difference is so big between the teams.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad