TV: Survivor: Winners at War - Season Discussion Thread

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Yeah, I'm really rooting for Michele. I think she's in a really good spot too.

Of all the people not on Extinction, I wouldn't rule anyone out to walk away with the $2 million except Adam and Ben. I also think it's really unlikely for Denise, Nick or Wendell to win.

It seems like Natalie, Tyson and Rob are getting the best edits so far on Extinction.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I like more people that have been voted out than are still in the game. It still strikes me funny that they can convince each other that one person is such a big threat when every one of them has won the game already.

And Sandra quit, pretty pathetic. I mean she wasn't going to win her way back on I guess, so why suffer; but still disappointing to see someone do that.

Reactions: hoglund

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
I’m glad Sandra quit. I still can’t believe she’s won in the past. She was brutal this year. I’m glad Rob found most of the coins. I like him and I’m hoping he gets back in the game.

Viggo Mortensen

Gandalf the Grey
Dec 14, 2008
Gondor
Such a weak EoE fire tokens challenge, Im pissed. They had other contestants do 25 return trips up that hill carrying a log for 1 stupid token. But now they decided to just put 4 tokens on random rocks on top of the hill, not even trying to hide them. The first contestant to find one now knows what the tokens look like (wrapping) and the pattern to where to find them, and of course, no limit to the number of tokens found by 1 player.

If I was Ethan, Danni or Nathalie, Id feel cheated as f***.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I was disappointed that Sandra quit, how did a quitter win TWICE? With all the "old school" players gone, I'm not really cheering for anyone, maybe Denise because she made the move to get rid of Sandra. I hope that somehow Boston Rob gets back.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I have no issue with the Queen quitting. She had 0 chance in a physical competition so why sit around and pretend otherwise?

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Michelle is an idiot getting played by Wendell. So she tells Yuul she wants Wendell's fire token then Yuul comes up with a plan to get it. But then her and Nick decide he's too smart because he wants the fire token? I don't remember Wendell being so cocky his first season. I guess the money got to his head.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Michelle is an idiot getting played by Wendell. So she tells Yuul she wants Wendell's fire token then Yuul comes up with a plan to get it. But then her and Nick decide he's too smart because he wants the fire token?

Michelle is owning Wendell, she played Yul and get the smartest player out. She is playing better than anyone else.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Michelle is an idiot getting played by Wendell. So she tells Yuul she wants Wendell's fire token then Yuul comes up with a plan to get it. But then her and Nick decide he's too smart because he wants the fire token? I don't remember Wendell being so cocky his first season. I guess the money got to his head.
Don't believe everything the edit shows you. Michele and Wendell's relationship (in game and out of game) clearly is not as bad as they are making it out to be. Shes going to side with someone she's known for years over someone she has known for a few days.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Michelle is owning Wendell, she played Yul and get the smartest player out. She is playing better than anyone else.

Disagree Wendell will play her.

Don't believe everything the edit shows you. Michele and Wendell's relationship (in game and out of game) clearly is not as bad as they are making it out to be. Shes going to side with someone she's known for years over someone she has known for a few days.

Unless that's their plan to play it up like they hate each other. I'm not buying it though because there's no side convos between them. Just Wendell running game on her.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Sandra quitting is hilarious. She's been built up as this 'Survivor Queen' but has never been a big challenge person. I mean they ended up calling it the 'Sandra bench' when she kept sitting out challenges. So when realizing that the only she could win was to win a challenge she left.

Reactions: JabbaJabba

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
What's everyone's favorite all-time seasons?

Mine

1) Micronesia
2) Cagayan
3) Heroes vs Villians
4) Cambodia
5) Pearl Islands
6) China
7) Millennials vs Gen-X
8) Phillippines
9) Cooks Island
10) Amazon

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
My top 10
1) Pearl Islands
2) China
3) Cagayan
4) Micronesia
5) Heroes vs Villains
6) Kaoh Rong
7) Amazon
8) Philippines
9) Palau
10) David vs Goliath

And for fun, my bottom ten (worst at the bottom)
30) All Stars
31) Samoa
32) Island of the Idols
33) Worlds Apart
34) Caramoan
35) South Pacific
36) Ghost Island
37) Thailand
38) One World
39) Redemption Island

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Man, you guys have good memories. It's tough to remember specifics but I loved the Malcolm seasons and the Jeremy/Spencer season. The one with the Parvati/Amanda/James/Ozzy alliance was great as well. Island of the Idols is easily the worst season I remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: SPV

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I'm enjoying this year, but count me as someone that definitely prefers old school survivor vs. this new school stuff. I liked watching people play people and not people playing advantages.

Reactions: Avalanche

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Just started Cook Islands. Pavarti, Yul, Ozzy, Penner.....great cast.

After watching Cook again, Pavarti was not a good player at all, Ozzy was actually kind of a jerk but a monster physically, Penner played the game 10 years too soon and Yul played the rest of the players better than anyone up to that season.

irishsetter13

Jan 24, 2016
After watching Cook again, Pavarti was not a good player at all, Ozzy was actually kind of a jerk but a monster physically, Penner played the game 10 years too soon and Yul played the rest of the players better than anyone up to that season.

Pavarti was not very good in Cook Islands or at least we didnt see her gameplay, her true gameplay came through in Micronesia. She just flirted alot but then again, so did Candice. The Candice-Billy interaction may be my favorite funniest moment of all time. It was absolutely insane and the funniest/cringiest thing ever. Yul dominated the season in social game play while Ozzy dominated in challenges. And Ozzy has always been a jerk. Literally looking back, he has been a jerk every season.

For my top 11
1) Heroes vs Villains
2) Cambodia
3) Cagayan
4) Pearl Islands
5) Cook Islands
6) China
7) Philippines
8) Blood vs Water
9) Micronesia
10) Amazon
11) David vs. Goliath (So good for a newer season)

Bottom Ten
30) One World (All Hail Queen Spradlin tho)
31) Vanuatu
32) Edge of Extinction (I loved this season but the finale sucked soooo much)
33) Island of the Idols
34) Worlds Apart (Misogyny to the max)
35) Redemption Island
36) Fiji
37) Gabon
38) Thailand
39) Nicaragua (Serious....so many unlikable people)

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Bottom Ten
30) One World (All Hail Queen Spradlin tho)
31) Vanuatu
32) Edge of Extinction (I loved this season but the finale sucked soooo much)
33) Island of the Idols
34) Worlds Apart (Misogyny to the max)
35) Redemption Island
36) Fiji
37) Gabon
38) Thailand
39) Nicaragua (Serious....so many unlikable people)

Watching Fiji now......wow it's bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad