GDT: Superb Owl Thread

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
The punt turned that whole game. KCs offense was ass before it.
Usually the way it goes in all sports. One team looks flat and can’t get anything going then one lucky break turns the tide in their favour or at least gets them back in the game.

San Fran still had their chances but suspect play calling did them in, in my opinion.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
All the talking about the Kelce thing with Reid and Mahomes yelling at Rice, that’s what the Chiefs have always done. Winners are emotional and do whatever it takes, even if it is sometimes uncomfortable. Jordan used to do that all the time with his teammates.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Mahomes is so overrated it’s not even funny. It’s wild to listen to the broadcast saying he willed his team to a victory.

That was all Andy Reid, the great Patrick Mahomes throwing 1 and 2 yard passes relying on YAC yardage. Andy knew they had no chance doing anything else in this game. Brilliant coach that recognized the limitations of his QB and team.

It’s amazing what a team can do when they buy into great coaching.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Mahomes is so overrated it’s not even funny. It’s wild to listen to the broadcast saying he willed his team to a victory.

That was all Andy Reid, the great Patrick Mahomes throwing 1 and 2 yard passes relying on YAC yardage. Andy knew they had no chance doing anything else in this game. Brilliant coach that recognized the limitations of his QB and team.

I don’t know how you can say Mahomes is overrated. To perform in clutch times with all the pressure on the planet says something about you.

I think Andy Reid is fantastic- but how many championships did he win before Mahomes?

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
All due respect to actual Chiefs fans, the Taylor Shit connection makes this a WOAT result for those that don't really give much of a f*** about the NFL.

Reactions: McDrai

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
All due respect to actual Chiefs fans, the Taylor Shit connection makes this a WOAT result for those that don't really give much of a f*** about the NFL.
Shrug. It got more people interested in football than before. My buddies daughter actually likes football now because of the connection.

Show me the Gatorade!
It was purple

Reactions: bellagiobob

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

Lmao overrated and a coach recognizing the limitations of his QB.

I take it you’re a SF fan and emotional right now because that is an embarrassing take

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Shrug. It got more people interested in football than before. My buddies daughter actually likes football now because of the connection.

It was purple
damn!

1707711281707.gif

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

You must be in absolute misery, predicting the Chiefs would lose three straight games. You should quit while you’re behind on Mahomes, it’s looking just silly.

Reactions: fresh meat

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Lmao overrated and a coach recognizing the limitations of his QB.

I take it you’re a SF fan and emotional right now because that is an embarrassing take
Worse, he’s a Jags fan, who just happen to have the most overrated QB in the league. So he’s just jealous.

Reactions: fresh meat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad