NFL GDT: Super Bowl LI: (1) New England Patriots Vs. (2) Atlanta Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Well, cancel the game, the Patriots are winning.

Pats are wearing their white jerseys. 11 of the past 12 Super Bowl winners, wear wearing the white jersey.

Sorry everyone.

It's a sign! 11 of 12 footballs were also apparently deflated...

Really want to see Goodell have to hand Kraft the Lombardi trophy, although I would love it even more if he had to hand it to Brady

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
It's a sign! 11 of 12 footballs were also apparently deflated...

Really want to see Goodell have to hand Kraft the Lombardi trophy, although I would love it even more if he had to hand it to Brady

He screwed both Kraft and Brady, so he can hand the Lombardi to Kraft and the MVP to Brady. Then he can die from embarrassment. Perfect ending!

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
He screwed both Kraft and Brady, so he can hand the Lombardi to Kraft and the MVP to Brady. Then he can die from embarrassment. Perfect ending!

And then Kraft can hand pick his next best bud.....er, commish, just like he did last time.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Bright side is I don't think Blank & Dimitroff will be sore losers and complain to the NFL about something stupid, a la Grigson/Irsay.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
And then Kraft can hand pick his next best bud.....er, commish, just like he did last time.

Love those salty tears. You haters got your wish, and he still goes to the Super Bowl. Don't like it? Go find a team to root for that doesn't suck. :laugh:

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Love those salty tears. You haters got your wish, and he still goes to the Super Bowl. Don't like it? Go find a team to root for that doesn't suck. :laugh:

Yeah, I should like before the late 90's when most of you were Cowboys, Steelers and Niner fans and saying you didn't care if the Patriots moved. :laugh:

I mean, you don't seriously deny Rahjah was his guy, do you? The man who thought he did an "excellent job" on the Ray Rice thing?

Last edited:

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
I'm a firm believer that history repeats itself...

C2-zeNUW8AELaov.jpg

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
Bright side is I don't think Blank & Dimitroff will be sore losers and complain to the NFL about something stupid, a la Grigson/Irsay.

Meh, Blank has already given his piece and mouthed off about defamegate. Gonna be sweet to see the camera pan to his tears when the dirty birds are humiliated on the stage that's too big for them.

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
I'm a firm believer that history repeats itself...

C2-zeNUW8AELaov.jpg

Not nearly as crazy but the Pats' opponent for each, the NFC South Champ that finished regular season 11-5. Plus, if Pats win, both the Panthers and Falcons will have each been to two Super Bowls and both lost to the same two teams, Broncos and Pats.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
It's really annoying that a team from Atlanta finally has another opportunity to win something after 20 years and it has to be marred by all of this pointless revenge ****.

I was 6 years old the last time an Atlanta team had a chance to win a championship. I've waited through years of being one of the most miserable sports cities in America, and now we finally have a modicum of hope and something to be proud of and we can't even enjoy it because everyone is calling us frauds, the media won't give us a chance, and if we win everyone is going to be pissed at us for ruining their precious revenge narrative.

Even when we finally get back on top, Atlanta sports fans continue to get absolutely shafted.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Ignore the media. Many thought the Panthers were going to cruise against the offensively inept Broncos last year. That didn't happen. They may still end up losing, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't a game.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Yeah, I should like before the late 90's when most of you were Cowboys, Steelers and Niner fans and saying you didn't care if the Patriots moved. :laugh:

I mean, you don't seriously deny Rahjah was his guy, do you? The man who thought he did an "excellent job" on the Ray Rice thing?

I've never been anything but a Boston sports fan and never will be anything else. Nice try though! Dry those salty tears!

shoeshine boy

Aug 14, 2008
Well, cancel the game, the Patriots are winning.

Pats are wearing their white jerseys. 11 of the past 12 Super Bowl winners, wear wearing the white jersey.

Sorry everyone.

I heard this morning that the Falcons are the "home team" just wondering why this is since the Pats have the better record overall?

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
and if we win everyone is going to be pissed at us for ruining their precious revenge narrative.

I think it's a very small minority that wants to see the Pats get revenge. You've got to be a certain kind of football fan to have that factor in.

Most people will be rooting for Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad