WWE: Summerslam 2024

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Regarding Nia being a liability to others in the ring...

Somebody booked her in these matches and it wasn't her. If she's being put in there while still a KNOWN liability (which I'm personally not convinced she is at this point) the fault lies with whoever booked her in the match, not Nia herself. You don't hire a surgeon with a motor function issue, for example and have them in there doing surgery on people.

All that said, Nia Jax is probably my least favorite rassler in the big 2, and she beat Bayley so she can stick it, brother and so can the person who booked that.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Somebody booked her in these matches and it wasn't her. If she's being put in there while still a KNOWN liability (which I'm personally not convinced she is at this point) the fault lies with whoever booked her in the match, not Nia herself. You don't hire a surgeon with a motor function issue, for example and have them in there doing surgery on people.

All that said, Nia Jax is probably my least favorite rassler in the big 2, and she beat Bayley so she can stick it, brother and so can the person who booked that.
Let's be honest, the booker is not the problem here, it is her cousin Dwayne. He is clearly the only reason why she has a job in wrestling and booked "well" despite proving numerous times that she could not do the job.

Reactions: TD Charlie

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

That logic hasn't stopped unsafe workers from being booked in the past. They're thinking she can draw heat so they'll book her.

We've seen god awful workers get booked in the past because of reasons not involving in-ring abilities.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
That logic hasn't stopped unsafe workers from being booked in the past. They're thinking she can draw heat so they'll book her.

We've seen god awful workers get booked in the past because of reasons not involving in-ring abilities.

Indeed we have. Many times, because the people in charge care more about money than the wellbeing of their workers. It’s far from limited to the wrestling business.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Decent show. Good for a casual viewer such as myself. I love the continued push of Walter. Not a fan of these additional titles they keep rolling out. Giving him all the belts like an undisputed boxing champion or Misawa would have been awesome.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Simply stated, I don’t think Nia would be in the spot if anyone with any influence felt she was unsafe and reckless at this point.

Reactions: Jussi

Ad

Upcoming events

• France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Israel vs Italy
    Israel vs Italy
    Wagers: 8