Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
I was thinking it likely ends up being Molnar and Chovan as the 2 imports and nemec comes next year.

If they are waiting on Dvorsky to make a decision on Molnar I think it's a mistake

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
Oh and according to Ben Leeson no Musty tonight but Pharand is back and heard walker will be playing

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Good question. When’s Villeneuve back again? I go with Marshall tonight. One place Krawchuck does seem to play well is Barrie.
Erie announcing a big announcement tomorrow at 10am anyone reading anything into this, hopefully nothing to do with Musty as it has been rumoured on these boards he wants to go there.

Reactions: dirty12

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Maybe Ben Lessons may have some insight, one poster on the Erie boards believes it could be a McDavid jersey retirement.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
I'd like to see Gaulton play tonight and Marshall in Barrie. Probably unlikely.
Yeah be nice nice to see Gaulton but not sure they’d sit Krawchuck out. Maybe it’s a question of giving him enough rope to hang himself. Obviously would be nice to see him succeed.

Erie announcing a big announcement tomorrow at 10am anyone reading anything into this, hopefully nothing to do with Musty as it has been rumoured on these boards he wants to go there.
Be nice to see Musty help the Wolves in the standings before being dealt. Who knows if the biridge has been burned though, heard some pretty disturbing things regarding his attitude last year and early in the season or not, with the culture Barney seems to be trying to instil there would be no room for that.

Last edited:

WolvesFanInNorthBay

Feb 9, 2019
North Bay
In:

Mason Walker
Alex Pharand

Out:
Quentin Musty
Noah Kohan
Grant Booth
Daks Klinkhammer
Drew Gaulton
Nathan Villeneuve
Spencer Horgan
Braydon Bruce

Starting:
Doucet - Chitaroni - Street
McCoy - Jackson
Goalie - Finn

Last edited:

cobra9850

Apr 23, 2014
It's not that far from Buffalo , for Musty, if he wanted to be here.Let's hope that Papineau receives full value from Erie

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad