Sudbury Wolves 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Would have been nice to have pulled off landing Barlow and Leenders for a run last season at all costs since Barlow is confirmed going to Oshawa and Leenders also went early. That would have required the decision to go all in but they chose not to.

Mata

Mar 4, 2019
Who do you guys see as potential players to move to Erie for a Molnar trade (Import forward)?

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
They will probably miss out on that trade waiting to long if they actually want him. Our GM probably believes we will definitely be getting Davorsky back.

Mata

Mar 4, 2019
What can Wolves fans expect from Molnar is the deal happens?

He's a very shifty, quick forward with very good skating and a very high skill level. Top 6 player, probably close to a top 3 on some teams. Plays a very fast game so a fast line will only further his abilities.

Reactions: howlman

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022
It would be picks; maybe 3,4,5?
Trading for Molnar may not be that simple before Nov.1st as you would need to expose another import pick. I believe after Nov.1st you can freeze imports for more space….can someone on this board confirm? Not sure…

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
Trading for Molnar may not be that simple before Nov.1st as you would need to expose another import pick. I believe after Nov.1st you can freeze imports for more space….can someone on this board confirm? Not sure…
Because Dvorski isn't her and neither of our draft picks came over, I don't believe we need to expose anyone

Reactions: Wolf on a Wire

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Maybe Ben Leesson can shed some light on the potential pick up and complexities involved with it. What was the issue last year with Chromiak when the Wolves had three imports.

Anyway just wanting to know if he is actually being picked up or not. Erie board said it was happening but not so sure on our board.

WJ

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
Maybe Ben Leesson can shed some light on the potential pick up and complexities involved with it. What was the issue last year with Chromiak when the Wolves had three imports.

Anyway just wanting to know if he is actually being picked up or not. Erie board said it was happening but not so sure on our board.

WJ
We had Vondras and Chromiak on the roster then Dvorski came over. Only allowed 2 imports on the active roster.

Currently we have no imports on the roster. We just hold the rights to Chovan and Nemec.

WolvesFanInNorthBay

Feb 9, 2019
North Bay
Erie Otters Tracker on Twitter seems to be sure that Molnar is being dealt to Sudbury. His latest tweet says to expect an announcement in a couple hours. Not sure where he's getting his information from. Seems to mention these boards a few times so maybe he's just saying what he's seeing here and doesn't have any actual sources. Wait and see for now.

Edit: Looks like the user OHL4Life on these boards is saying it's 100%

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
Erie Otters Tracker on Twitter seems to be sure that Molnar is being dealt to Sudbury. His latest tweet says to expect an announcement in a couple hours. Not sure where he's getting his information from. Seems to mention these boards a few times so maybe he's just saying what he's seeing here and doesn't have any actual sources. Wait and see for now.

Edit: Looks like the user OHL4Life on these boards is saying it's 100%
Don't forget Generalsupdates gave him info too.

Reactions: WolvesFanInNorthBay

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022

WJ
If memory serves me correct, KTown waited till Nov.1st to complete the trade..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad