Struble leaves practice after personal day yesterday

Don D

Oct 15, 2017
Seems like Struble may not be available tomorrow, as per Journal de Montreal article.

"La présence de Jayden Struble dans la formation des Canadiens de Montréal semble improbable pour le match de mercredi soir contre les Maple Leafs de Toronto."

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Seems like Struble may not be available tomorrow, as per Journal de Montreal article.

"La présence de Jayden Struble dans la formation des Canadiens de Montréal semble improbable pour le match de mercredi soir contre les Maple Leafs de Toronto."
I hope everything is alright with his family.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
He had a therapy day yesterday so there is something that isn't 100% right physically
Okay so there was no use of the term "Personal" in the actual article so it should probably be removed from the title.
Personal Day and Therapy Day are light years apart IMO at least in english.
I could easily see a player trying to gut it out with a Personal Issue eating at him to the point of distraction.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Agreed...this is getting old
It seems like a mobility issue so hopefully groin or foot something like that. I can't remember anything in the actual games that stood out.
Probably something at practice but we haven't exactly been inundated with footage this year.

Leto

Feb 16, 2023

mrkrabs.gif

Sure...

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Xhekaj and Barron will need to be as tidy as they looked most games in the pre-season.
I'm still not sure what the plan is for Struble. I was expecting more reps as a right defender.
Maybe someone got a better look at the practice drills but I found a lot of pertinent information was missing from this camp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad