Proposal: Strome to BUF

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Strome seems like exactly the type of player the Sabres should be looking into. High draft pedigree some flaws but for the right cost he could be a low risk short term project. There isn’t anyone that would be blocked by giving him a shot. Of course the cost needs to be reasonable - a 2nd for a highly drafted reclaimation project.
Thompson has looked surprisingly good at C, Mittelstadt will be back and Cozens is a C as well. I guess Strome could compete with Eakin and Ruotsalainen but seems pretty pointless.

If Thompson turns out to be useless after 20-30 games I think it could be worth trading for Strome.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Thompson has looked surprisingly good at C, Mittelstadt will be back and Cozens is a C as well. I guess Strome could compete with Eakin and Ruotsalainen but seems pretty pointless.

If Thompson turns out to be useless after 20-30 games I think it could be worth trading for Strome.

Please, how do the Sabres sign up. LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad