Post-Game Talk: Storm the Weather

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawnee Rangers

Jan 10, 2019
One of the more iconic Rangers.

I remember when he was drafted, very few of us were familiar with him. The Versus draft broadcast pitched him as I think the second best skater in the draft, ironically behind Tavares of all people.
I recently saw the clip at the draft, the analyst said the Rangers went for speed with this pick and they got the fastest player in the draft (or something like that)

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Im as pessimistic a fan as they come but I swear to god this team is different. They have the right mojo. And now Chytil is back and already looks great.

They were in fact saving it for the playoffs. All business. I f***ing love this team.
President's Trophy says we actually were also doing this same stuff in the regular season.They pride themselves on working hard in practice, and having that translate to games. They have been trying all year.

After the Stars game they interviewed someone (forget who) who said he hasn't practiced the power play in a month and a real practice in weeks. This Rangers team is different.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
waking-up-conan-obrien.gif

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Underrated opposing hf boards to read are the Penguins. We are being gifted the stanley cup because of all the penalties we get.

At least Devils/Islanders nonsense is out of hate. That I can respect. But Penguins fans talking about calls? That's a special kind of special.
Aren't we one of the most penalized teams in these playoffs? Yep we get all the calls
Lol

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Some of y'all dumb ass mfers doing victory laps in the main board thread making me post at 3 in the morning to walk back all your evil

Side note, wonder if Panarin is going to be fined, suspended or banned for that leg kick. I know the league warned him before.
that leg kick is patented by the rockettes radio city christmas spectacular. thankfully dolan owns radio city too so breadman wont get sued.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
One of the more iconic Rangers.

I remember when he was drafted, very few of us were familiar with him. The Versus draft broadcast pitched him as I think the second best skater in the draft, ironically behind Tavares of all people.
i remember talk on this board about us getting him in the 2nd round. he was rising towards the draft. we took him in the 1st and a lot of us came around on him pretty quickly when we saw his speed and size and realized he was never lasting beyond the 1st round.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
When you’re right you’re right. Guentzel is the only reason they’ve even been close. Not worth it
Not a Guentzel fan, always thpought he was a recipient of Crosby's talent. I was wrong. He's a good player, but like said wasn't worth it. They need a McDavid type player, lol. They took a shot, and missed. Happy we didn't lose any of our prospects for him.

Reactions: McRanger92

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Not a Guentzel fan, always thpought he was a recipient of Crosby's talent. I was wrong. He's a good player, but like said wasn't worth it. They need a McDavid type player, lol. They took a shot, and missed. Happy we didn't lose any of our prospects for him.

He’s a perfect Cane. Chirping the Rangers bench after scoring in the first. Then what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad