GDT: STORM FOLKS @ MONTRÉAL CHLAMYDIÉNS

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Leonard Cohen says "uh, you never met any Jews from Quebec?"
That is not the first thing I thought of. I thought she was an off-brand French Canes' sideline reporter...

15693760-1462815677-640x480.jpg

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Somehow, after signing a contract worth $6.1 million, Kotkaniemi does not have his own car. So he waits for Teuvo Teravainen to pick him up and take him to practice, and he gets a ride home afterward. Social time is spent at Sebastian Aho’s house roughly two minutes away, where they will often have dinner with Aho and his girlfriend.
And then they will hit the sauna in his backyard.
Yes, three Finns in North Carolina, hanging out in a sauna. Sometimes, stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.
“I like saunas!” Kotkaniemi said with a laugh when the stereotype is brought up. “It’s really relaxing!”

The Finns are living good in North Hills.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Between Two Finns. Aho and TT interview you in awkward fashion.

The silence and neither asking you anything is awkward only if you're not Finnish.

Also I'm deeply offended of your harmful stereotypes and it may be that I have to take the matter up with my buddies in the after-work sauna when our night shift is up at 6 a.m.

... which taking up may or may not consist mostly of my pained screech of "SAATANAN PERKELEEN MULKUT PITÄÄ SELLAISTA SIELLÄ NETISSÄ!" preceded and followed by silence.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
The silence and neither asking you anything is awkward only if you're not Finnish.

Also I'm deeply offended of your harmful stereotypes and it may be that I have to take the matter up with my buddies in the after-work sauna when our night shift is up at 6 a.m.

... which taking up may or may not consist mostly of my pained screech of "SAATANAN PERKELEEN MULKUT PITÄÄ SELLAISTA SIELLÄ NETISSÄ!" preceded and followed by silence.

Lempo if you came to NC could you get us into the inner circle of the Raleigh Finnish Sauna Society?

toastmasterbone

Mar 14, 2013
mebbin

Well SOMEBODY clearly had a difficult time raking the forest floor to prevent wildfires today.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: