GDT: STORM FOLK @ KEEP OF THE ROYAL BASTARDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Just keep leaving guys wide open and that 3-0 lead ain't gonna last...I thought our D was supposed to be elite but this is rough

They're playing somewhat sloppily because they're leading. Hopefully Brindy tightens up the team a bit in the 2nd, but a 3-1 lead is good.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
I’m hammered fellas, don’t take anything I type seriously. Except this.
Water for me at intermission cause I was getting close too

And did you catch that little pass off the boards in the corner? Facing away from the boards, backhands it behind him and catches it on the other side of his feet to slip out of trouble. Just a crazy little skill play.
I saw that told my wife. He couldn't handle it cleanly to start so passed it to himself off the boards, sick as hell

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
This whole western conference being the tough conference and more physical play…. Saw waaaaaaaay too much slashing, cheap shots, hitting guys nowhere near the puck, extra little bull$hit trying to get a retaliation…. Refs letting all of it go…. That hit on KK 90 feet from the puck? Garbage…. The slashes and trying to catch guys in blind chips? Garbage…

i looooove good hard hitting…. A true hip check is a lost art and thing of beauty when done right.. that was a period of slimy, cowardly play from the Kings….

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad