Half-Assed GDT: STL CHI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CurrentCS

Jul 4, 2023
The one thing Dalibor has going for him right now is he is already quite good on faceoffs. I just think he needs a bit more development time and I think getting all situations time with Dean as your top 6 Cs would do him well.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
He got walked pretty badly one on one. Dvo doesn’t take a penalty if he doesn’t cough the puck up.
I was advocating to keep Peru for a bit, but he is just bad. I don't really feel that bad for him cuz he screwed up his own development with those injuries. He can go. Now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spear

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I'm not convinced on that.
Based on a couple preseason games? I am.

People seem to forget the NHL season is 82 games long. Dvorsky can’t handle that. He might look good for a couple weeks but I guarantee he will trail off and that’s exactly what Armstrong said he doesn’t want to happen.

CurrentCS

Jul 4, 2023
And holy hell what a difference a year makes.

I have loved Colten Ellis' game all pre-season to add onto a great end to the year last season in the AHL.

His development gives me real Binnington vibes who really found his game around the same age.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
And holy hell what a difference a year makes.

I have loved Colten Ellis' game all pre-season to add onto a great end to the year last season in the AHL.

His development gives me real Binnington vibes who really found his game around the same age.
100% agree. Between him and Zherenko, my money is on Ellis.

Reactions: CurrentCS

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I'm probably the biggest Zherenko fan on here. I still think he's an NHL goalie but he has looked off since his injury last year. Before that he dominated. I guess we'll see but Ellis pushing finally is great to see.
Same for me on Zherenko. He's got game. No slight on him at all, except that he's off right now.

Reactions: CurrentCS

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
holloway looks like a good 2nd/3rd liner. looks better than Kyrou.

CurrentCS

Jul 4, 2023
Yes we do. He provides everything you want in a 4th liner and showed he can win faceoffs too.

He should be kept over Kapanen.
Yep the faceoffs put him over the top, imo. He's loved in the room too like what Bortuzzo brought to the team. It would be a shame for him to not to be here.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Yes we do. He provides everything you want in a 4th liner and showed he can win faceoffs too.

He should be kept over Kapanen.
Walker is a good locker room guy as well. Kapanen is just the typical European floating flake. you will not win playoff games with people like kapanen (he is a maple leafs sort of player). Walker on the other hand, plays the game the proper way that can translate to being a positive in the playoffs.

Walker has always been underrated and should be on the team. Same with Sunny. I don't care what metrics or stats say, can;t measure the tangibles and other great things they both bring to a team and you need that on a good team.

• Haha
Reactions: Stealth JD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad