STH renewal 2013-2014 season

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
I understand what you are saying about Alex Semin and the other players. Alex is a true joy to watch play. Like Roboturner913 said, there is the possibility of him getting hurt or traded. Tough call but if you can swing it somehow I would go for it and renew. You could sell some along the way or something. Anyhow for what it's worth, IMO Alex Semin will NOT be with the team next year. There are lots of variables but I just have that gut feeling about it. If in fact there are some bad dynamics within the team and bad karma, etc., especially if some of it is being dumped on A. Semin for whatever reason, I don't believe that he will be putting up with anything similar than what happened in Washington. He has learned from that experience and will be watching closely. He won't be a part of another team with what he perceives to be disfunction at this point in his career. Who really knows for sure what he's thinking? If he has options which I think he has, he will be exploring all and doing whatever it is that he feels is best for his career. After that and no matter where he ends up, he will be the team player he has always been.

Last edited:

aldamon

Jun 18, 2006
Durham, NC
Really. Although, like stated above, there is ample free parking about a 4 minute walk from the paid parking. I was walking from said free parking a few games ago into the stadium and thought about how they are pulling like 150k per game for parking. It blew my mind.

Also how can they expect us to pay more for parking than actual tickets to the game :laugh::laugh:. Thats why I park free.

I feel really silly asking, but where are you guys parking for free? I'm more tired of waiting in traffic than paying but if the price is going up to $15 with the same wait, I'm ready to look elsewhere. Walking is not a problem.

GoCanes2013

May 7, 2009
Raleigh
Park in the Cardinal Gibbons lot and walk across. There's even a walkway under Edwards Mill to PNC. Hundreds of free spots there.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Park in the Cardinal Gibbons lot and walk across. There's even a walkway under Edwards Mill to PNC. Hundreds of free spots there.

My great fear is that I'd park in one of these free spots and return to discover my car is gone. There's never any telling when a property owner decides to clamp down on "free parking."

normalpsychology

Oct 27, 2011
Mass
I feel really silly asking, but where are you guys parking for free? I'm more tired of waiting in traffic than paying but if the price is going up to $15 with the same wait, I'm ready to look elsewhere. Walking is not a problem.

The Westchase office buildings have a parking garage and a few other lots with tons of parking. Funniest thing is it's only like 500 feet away from some of the parking areas they charge you to park at.

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
So, I need some help from you guys. I am deciding whether or not to renew my season tickets for next year, but I only really want to if Semin is going to be staying around. If he doesn't come back next year I am pretty much done with this team.

My question is do you think he will be back next year? What do you think I should do? And, what are you guys doing? :handclap:

Well you've got your answer now and it looks like he'll be playing with this team for a while now. Time to renew your season tickets. Of course you can never be sure that he wont be traded. Good luck to you whatever happens.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad