News: Steven Stamkos to hit free agency on July 1st

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Why would playing with Kane matter to Stamkos? I feel like people are just throwing things at the wall at this point
It’s the ongoing thing the last few days. Fans thinking their team will suddenly sign both. Only chance of that happening would be in Detroit now.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
I hope the habs can sign him to a 3 year contract

There's the MSL and Lecavalier connection that could entice Stamkos to come here

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
It would be wild if he went to the Florida Panthers... to replace Sam Reinhart. That would be the ultimate ugly divorce from the Tampa Bay Lightning.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
3M for Stamkos is not good value but he rejected an 8 year deal. He’s not going to get that term anywhere else.
He doesn't want the term. It's all about total dollars.

I think on the open market he gets up close to 7. Sounds like he's willing to stay in TB for < 5. I hope we get that done. He should be good for 30 on our PP (not so much on a team without Kucherov).

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
If TBL dont re-sign stamkos. How will the veterans like kucherov see this stamkos treatment by tb.

Its business but stamkos has been loyal and their captain. Kucherov has been giving it his all for that organization. He gotta think how will they treat him when its his time to renew his contract

Bizz

Slacked for Mack
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Vegas would probably offer him the most money because the cap doesn't apply to them, but he'll snub them and stay out east.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If the Knights lose Marchy and sign Stamkos, i will laugh.

This team really does not show loyalty to its players.

It got them a cup though, so i can't really complain that much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay