News: Steven Stamkos to hit free agency on July 1st

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Let me check if He's a 120 points player on a better team.

No
You asked who he would pad his stats with, I gave you a guy who played with Zacha and a mix of 3rd liners this year. Now give him Stamkos and your request has been filled.

Stamkos will 'pad' his stats with Pastrnak on a better team than Tampa Bay. Boston was better than Tampa Bay in every argument.

Glad I could help!

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Stammer to van would be amazing

I'd be all for it. Cup winning pedigree, Canadian superstar, could be a major contributor to ending the Canadian Curse. And there are much, much worse cities to live in as a millionaire athlete than Vancouver.

At this point in his career, I wonder if that's appealing. He's already won his Cups, so there wouldn't be a ton of personal pressure.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
I'd be all for it. Cup winning pedigree, Canadian superstar, could be a major contributor to ending the Canadian Curse. And there are much, much worse cities to live in as a millionaire athlete than Vancouver.

At this point in his career, I wonder if that's appealing. He's already won his Cups, so there wouldn't be a ton of personal pressure.
he be a great mentor to the guys in van especially for hughes/petterson. has enough experince to share his wisdom.

Stamkos will be an LA King.
nashville

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Caufield - Suzuki - Slafkovsky
Patrick Kane - Steven Stamkos - Dach
Gallagher - Newhook - Armia
Roy - Evans - Anderson

memes-just-do-it.gif

Reactions: CapSpace

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
If Montreal strikes out on Kane could Stamkos could be a viable alternative? Would get to work with St Louis again, which might be a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay