Confirmed with Link: Steven Lorentz signs PTO with Leafs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Need a 3C to replace him then and run a 3rd line that can shut teams down... likely more expensive.

Why do we need the 3rd line to shut down teams, instead of the 4th? Does it matter which line is the shut down line, and which provides some secondary offense?

jaric1862

Jan 14, 2014
Bear with me with this one…

IF the leafs still sign Hakanpaa, they will only have $875,000 left. (I still think this is happening, but call me crazy)

If Cowan impresses at Camp, they will not have space for him on the team.

Lorentz allows the leafs to Pivot off a Dewar (or Reaves but unlikely) to make room for Cowan.

This is exactly what they did last year with Gregor and Lafferty.

Reactions: Phion Keneuf

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
They need a different culture, not sure if these moves will do anything but the certainty do not have a winning culture right now
They’ve tried to bring “culture” in on many instances, what they need is to take “culture” out, then you fix the real problem……..

Reactions: Stringer Bell

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Scored a pretty sick goal with the nice tip against Boston.
It was actually a big goal seeing they were down 1-0 in the series and 1-0 in the game.

Reactions: Menzinger

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Bear with me with this one…

IF the leafs still sign Hakanpaa, they will only have $875,000 left. (I still think this is happening, but call me crazy)

If Cowan impresses at Camp, they will not have space for him on the team.

Lorentz allows the leafs to Pivot off a Dewar (or Reaves but unlikely) to make room for Cowan.

This is exactly what they did last year with Gregor and Lafferty.
I think Hakanpaa fell through. Its a deadwood.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
They need a different culture, not sure if these moves will do anything but the certainty do not have a winning culture right now
How many players did the Panthers lose, along with Lorentz?

OEL
Montour
Stolarz
Stenlund
Lomberg

Among the players Florida lost: defensemen Brandon Montour (seven years, $50 million with the Seattle Kraken) and Oliver Ekman-Larsson (four years, $14 million with the Toronto Maple Leafs), forwards Kevin Stenlund (two years, $2 million with the Utah Hockey Club) and Ryan Lomberg (two years, $2 million with the Calgary Flames), and backup goaltender Anthony Stolarz (two years, $5 million with Toronto). Each player had a pivotal role in the Panthers winning the Cup.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nhl/florida-panthers/article289623596.html#storylink=cpy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad