Post-Game Talk: Start spreadin' the news I'm leavin' today I want to be a part of it New York, New York

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
You have to hear it to believe it, Panger says: "Florida hasn't been able to anything against Boston in this period" a few minutes later, Panger: "Boston has not had a shot in 14 munutes" wait, what? Didnt you say...nevermind,..why are they so Bipolar?

Panger is a stupid moron and get ready for him to slobber over the Rangers even more than he slobbered over the Bruins.

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
I don't think necessarily Rangers are better, I think we are better built for a playoff run.
One thing about the Rangers, they can score in bunches and they are
I noticed while watching many of their games, they do alot of drop passes, it used to put the Canes in total disarray, and a lot of empty spaces.
Also, Trochet, he has been pretty good, he drives lots of plays and will love to stick it to the panthers.

Reactions: harv33173

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I don't think necessarily Rangers are better, I think we are better built for a playoff run.
One thing about the Rangers, they can score in bunches and they are fast.
One thing I noticed while watching many of their games, they do alot of drop passes, it used to put the Canes in total disarray, and a lot of empty spaces.
Also, Trochet, he has been pretty good, he drives lots of plays and will love to stick it to the panthers.
We have to stop their PP if we can do that Our chances improve greatly.

Reactions: harv33173

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
We have to stop their PP if we can do that Our chances improve greatly.
Their powerplay gives me the most worries, our PK has been good and Bob needs to be the Bob from last year playoff run, Katchuck and Benny need to bring it, our 2nd line is one of the best in the game.

Reactions: CanePanther

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
One thing about the Rangers, they can score in bunches and they are
I noticed while watching many of their games, they do alot of drop passes, it used to put the Canes in total disarray, and a lot of empty spaces.
Panthers roster is deeper. For example Lundell is a good playoff type player. When some key players don't have a good night, others step up. In addition to that guys seem to have both self-confidence and fun together as a team. No prima donnas in the roster. Rangers rely a lot on PP and goaltender. Florida needs a good start, i.e. to win at least one of those MSG games. In my opinion FLA is 60/40 favorite to win the series. During the regular season I often felt that this year NYR is the team that wins the cup but let's hope that their run ends in the ECF.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Oh gawd Last year the arrogant Leaf fans then this year the Boston crybabies. Now the Arrogant Rangers fans but first they know they are going to win then they think they are going to win..Then it’s the I will get back to you I’m not sure kinda thing. lol

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I don't get this sentiment.

109 points with that roster is good work
He has been under fire since last seasons collapse, set a playoff record for most too many men penalties in one single playoff run. Too many early game no shows, these are criticisms are from their fanbase.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Oh gawd Last year the arrogant Leaf fans then this year the Boston crybabies. Now the Arrogant Rangers fans but first they know they are going to win then they think they are going to win..Then it’s the I will get back to you I’m not sure kinda thing. lol
We love the O6 teams

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad