GDT: Stars @ Avs, 2024-25 Preseason game 1, 7:00pm MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Some ESPN exec strolling into the truck after a long day negotiating a new contract with the NHL and seeing the snail trail.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: expatriatedtexan

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Well, since I was forced to watch that game, here goes…

- Foudy…what a disappointing performance. Looked soft and uninterested all night long.
- Olausson had real flashes but for a guy who has a great shot, can’t hit the damn net.
- Kovy looked like he was focusing on playing smart defense given the line they put him on. Real chance that could be a 4th line. He drew a penalty and thought they called it on him so Tynan had to come rescue him. Think he got one shift in the final 10 minutes because of penalty fest.
- Ritchie didn’t do much at ES through two but definitely perked up in the 3rd. He was a real weapon on the PP too.
- Liked Behrens
- Brannstrom was all over the place, not in a good way
- my god Middleton sucks
- AHL guys were very good but simply not going to get fooled by them. Can’t imagine a universe where Bednar plays 4’2” Matthew Phillips

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Well, since I was forced to watch that game, here goes…

- Foudy…what a disappointing performance. Looked soft and uninterested all night long.
- Olausson had real flashes but for a guy who has a great shot, can’t hit the damn net.
- Kovy looked like he was focusing on playing smart defense given the line they put him on. Real chance that could be a 4th line. He drew a penalty and thought they called it on him so Tynan had to come rescue him. Think he got one shift in the final 10 minutes because of penalty fest.
- Ritchie didn’t do much at ES through two but definitely perked up in the 3rd. He was a real weapon on the PP too.
- Liked Behrens
- Brannstrom was all over the place, not in a good way
- my god Middleton sucks
- AHL guys were very good but simply not going to get fooled by them. Can’t imagine a universe where Bednar plays 4’2” Matthew Phillips

How was Ritchie in terms of keeping up with the play? Did he get matched up against Johnston much?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad