GDT: Stars @ Avs, 2024-25 Preseason game 1, 7:00pm MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Not impressed with foudy. For how good of a skater he is, he doesnt get on opponents to hound them. He kinda just keeps up with them and be "around them".

I noticed this last year. He’s kind of just… there. His skating allows him to be close to the play at all times but he lacks serious intensity to his game.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I noticed this last year. He’s kind of just… there. His skating allows him to be close to the play at all times but he lacks serious intensity to his game.
Which is weird because in his first stint he showed no hesitation going to dirty areas. He wasn't exactly productive when he got there but he was also playing with other AHL scrubs against NHL teams that season.

I had hopes that he could be a Marek Svatos-light, but he's just not creating or finishing anything.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Which is weird because in his first stint he showed no hesitation going to dirty areas. He wasn't exactly productive when he got there but he was also playing with other AHL scrubs against NHL teams that season.

I had hopes that he could be a Marek Svatos-light, but he's just not creating anything.

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado
This particular HF thread is not working well for me, so I'm not sure if anyone said this yet, but the radio pbp works fine. altitudesportsradio.com --

Reactions: arun

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad