GDT: Stars at Sabres, 7 PM ET, October 22, 2024

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Our PP has been an unmitigated disaster. At this point we should be trying anything and everything.

If you want to shake things up or even throw shit up against the wall that is fine ... but in no way shape or form has Peyton Krebs done anything close to "deserving" a place on any Power Play unit.

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
If you want to shake things up or even throw shit up against the wall that is fine ... but in no way shape or form has Peyton Krebs done anything close to "deserving" a place on any Power Play unit.
Ruff's thinking is they need win the faceoff and not start back in their own end. Of course, half the time, they do win it, but send the puck back down between the two defense.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
If you do money line bets this is about as close to a sure thing as it gets. If Dallas hasn't turned this game into a blowout before the end of the 1st I'll be shocked.

Club

zach benson real estate.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
If you do money line bets this is about as close to a sure thing as it gets. If Dallas hasn't turned this game into a blowout before the end of the 1st I'll be shocked.
I doubt we win. Like I said I hope we take it to extra time.

I think Cozens might break his goalless drought. If I'm a betting man I'll take the odds at what they are that he scores. But I'm staying away from this game as a whole.

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
It's all going to work out 2nite. Everything. Monkeys will be flying off of backs, albatrosses off of necks.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
If there is a time for the 2nd line to finally step up its right now the Sabres are going to need everyone giving it their all.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I give this thread 10 mins into the 1st period before the Sabres take the remaining optimism from anyone who still has it after UPL let in two, one on a Stars PP and one softie.

Jimmybarndoor2

Jul 24, 2021
Omg. The pregame show seems to be preparing us for a loss

If the Sabres really believe they are playoff contenders then they need to win this home game against a playoff team

Period

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad