Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Waiting on my hats and patches still
IMG_8690.jpeg

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
I've decided to start a puck collection, and would like to get a game puck from each year dating back to 1993 (don't have to be "game-used", just the model the team used each season). Does anyone know if there's a site that shows puck graphic/design history, similar to how nhluniforms.com does for each team?

zosodp

Oct 22, 2013
I've decided to start a puck collection, and would like to get a game puck from each year dating back to 1993 (don't have to be "game-used", just the model the team used each season). Does anyone know if there's a site that shows puck graphic/design history, similar to how nhluniforms.com does for each team?
There used to be a puck museum site but it went dark a few years ago.

I have a collection of over 450 souvenir type Panthers pucks and can get you a picture of all the game pucks except this year. I have them all in a database. If you pm me we can connect.

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Just got the Sun Sentinel’s special section in the mail, from the 7/3 newspaper.

View attachment 894500
Same here! Gonna frame that also, planning a nice display in my home office. Ordered the Oxford Pennant today too to add to the newspaper and the THN issue which im also gonna frame:

Panthers win the cup.

Me:

1720829281921.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad