Stanley Cup Swag

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
shirt, pic of the team with the cup framed, bunch of pucks from each series, scf champ patches.

Waiting on some better hat designs cause goddamn theyre so generic

Mass Panther Fan

Dec 8, 2015
A hoodie, a t-shirt, a coffee mug, a stanley cup champion patch, and the winter pom hat which I really like. Need to decide where to put the patch. I have a tkachuk jersey with the stanley cup finals patch on it already and am considering putting it on the right chest side were the la Croix patch normally lives.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Ordered one of those crystal pucks with the "ice" from the finals in it. Figured it was kinda cool and unique. Will probably get some shirts sooner than later as well. Was hoping to find some at Sam's club, to no avail LOL.

Same. Could be water from the tap for all we know... But delivery isn't until October so I'm hopeful.

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
The hat they used when they won is ok, so i got that one. All the other ones that are dad hat style have a weird shape or maybe my head is strange idk cause Fanatics is shit so whatever. Got a tee, a puck and a metal Cup Champs license plate frame in red to replace and old Panthers one i have.

Hoping for more hats as i wear hats for work and day to day so love to rotate them. Team gotta get 47 Brand working on some designs asap, Fanatics is killing me.

Last edited:

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I only Ordered one T-Shirt and the patches for my Jersey.

I was nearly to pay high sending fee, but then i remembered the Shipper from ebay cheaper, take a bit longer but still arrives.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
So far I’ve just ordered the standard Fanatics cup shirt. I’ll prob get one or 2 more things tho eventually

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
On fanatics, with shipping and taxes included, I’ve racked up a bill of $1,025 :popcorn: I’ll post pics once everything finally arrives lmao 2 shirts, the hat, a hoodie, polo shirt, athletic shirt, garden flag, beach towel, double sided towel, pennant, koozies, magnets, decals, license plate holder, a car flag, a landyard, a crystal puck with ice, a crystal Stanley cup with ice, an 8x10, 2 wall plaques and 2 pucks. I think that covers everything. That doesn’t include the giant wall canvas print im going to order of the team photo with the cup at center ice, hang that prominently somewhere in the house, and got a plaque for the conference title and a puck for that too. Also planning on customizing my jersey with the cup patch and a player. I said if the day ever came where we actually won it I’d go all out :laugh:

Last edited:

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
I ordered the embroidered grey Cup Champions hat, Rhino signed cup champions puck, cup jersey patch, champions minimalist art poster (with the rat looking up at the cup, gonna frame it), and a Tkachuk name and number red Panthers t shirt (on sale!).

Reactions: FrolikFan67

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
London, UK
My cousin will be in Miami in the next few weeks on holiday so I was thinking of sending him to a sports store to pick up a bunch of merch that's not too heavy for him to carry.

I'm not sure I can force him all the way to the Panthers store in Fort Lauderdale so let me know if you have any recommendations on shops in Miami proper that's likely to have a wide range of panthers SC merch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad